Chapter 10

Pfffff I don't understand how Once can't see they don't love each other. And how Momo can endure all the people who tell her their couple is amazing...

But in fact, I never met Heechul oppa. I don't know how he lives it. Should I try to contact him? I hate him because he took Momo, but in fact that's not his fault, it's SM director and dad's.

Ok, I will try to contact him. I'm sure that will be easy. I litteraly have every manager's numbers.

I schearch Super Junior's managers numbers in my computer and found Heechul's manager's number.

I call him.

"Hello? Who is it?"

"Hi, my name is Park Y/n. I am Twice and Momo's manager"

"Oh hello Mrs.Park! My name is Lim Munhee. Why are you calling me?"

"I wanted to talk to you...and Heechul oppa about Momo and him's relation"

"Sure, what do you want to talk about? Is there any trouble with Momo?"

"Not really. I just wanted to know how you fell about their relationship"

"To be honest, that was not Heechul oppa's choice. He wanted to confess to one of his friend but the agency told him he will be in a relationship with Momo. He is not not uncomfortable with her but that's just that...he doesn't like to lie to his fans. And I don't like that too"

"Wow, I was afraid that you didn't feel it like me but I'm happy to hear that. How about seeing each other in real life to talk about that?"

"Sure!"

"Excuse me? Is that you Y/n?" a girl with a mask asked me.

"Yes-Oh are you Munhee?"

"Yes, it's me. Follow me" I followed her to a private room of the restaurant and took off my mask.

"Waw you look like in TV" she said cutely. I laughed.

"You know, you're very famous for the managers. Every managers know you! That's an honour to meet you" she smiled at me.

"Haha I didn't know that"

"Now, let's talk about Momo and Heechul oppa"

"Okay!"

"Soooo, do you have any ideas how to stop their relation?"

"I don't..." I thought "maybe I can convince JYP but I don't know how we can do to convice SM's director"

"I have an idea but I'm not sure you will be okay..."

"What's your idea?"

"I'm not okay with it" he looks at me seriously "if you want I will stop their relation but don't do that"

"And how will you convince SM's director?"

"I don't know..." dad said.

"This is the only way he can accept"

"Who told you this?"

"Heechul's manager, Lim Munhee"

"I know her..." he breath "she knows SM's director more than anyone. If she said that's the only way, that means it's the only way...." he started to cry. I hugged him.

"Don't cry dad! I will visit you!"

We hugged for 5 minutes straight

I don't want to tell the girls. I'm don't have the courage...

I packed my things and went upstairs. I ate one of Sana's cakes before leaving, knowing I will not eat them for a long time now.

I was eating when I heard des steps going to the kitchen where I was. The two faces of Momo and Sana apparead.

"Y/n! You are eating MY cakes!" yelled Sana.

"Haha sorry they are too good" I smiled at her.

Momo noticed my lugguages.

"Are you leaving Y/n???" she asked, worried.

"I'm not. I just take some holidays." I lied.

"Oh okay, you'll miss my cakes so you ate one, right?"

"Haha, I can't lie to you Sana" please, believe that.

"Yes, you're a bad liar Y/n!"

She believed it!

"How many times are you going?" asked Momo.

"I...I don't know"

"By the way Y/n, JYP called me today! He said I can stop to date Heechul oppa!"

"I know Momo..."

"What?! How?"

"I asked him"

"Really? How did you do?" Sana asked.

"Secret! You will see soon!"

Sana and Momo pouted.

"Haha you are cute" I smiled "now I must go".

"Okay! Have fun Y/n!"

"Come back soon"

I got out of the house and enter SM's van wich was already here.

"We arrived miss"

The driver helped me put out my lugguages and showed me the house. 2 people were waiting me in front of the house.

"Munhee!" I shouted and hugged her when I saw her. I left the hug and faced the other person. He bowed when he saw that I lookee at him.

"Hello Y/n noona. My name is Park Songjeong. That's an honour for me to meet you. I'm Aespa and Karina's ex manager. I hope you will t'occuper d'elle well" he smiled at me.

"Don't worry! And a 4 members girlgroup will be so easiest to take care of than a 9 members girlgroup"

"Haha, don't say that! Aespa are so tiring" he laughed.

"Now, Jongseong and me will live you here. The others don't live here. Jongseong was the only so now, you will be the only to live here too.

"Okay"

They left and I entered the house.

I found the 4 young girls sat on the sofa, watching the TV.

"Hey"

They looked at me and smiled like crazy. They got out of the sofa and jumped.

I didn't know what to do.

They danced and singed "Our new manager is here" wich made me laugh. They look craziest and weirdest than Twice...

Ningning came to me and hugged me.

"Hi unnie" she said.