Chapter 14

'From Sixteen to Twice and finally Aespa's manager, the life of Twice Momo's girlfriend will shock you'

I rode the Dispatch's news on my phone. Fucking Dispatch, they really have to know everything about idol lifes??

I rode the news, angryly.

L/n Y/n was born on 1996 outside Korea. When she was 6 years old, her parents died in a car accident.
She stayed a bit at the hospital and finally went to an orphelage.

On 2007, Park Jinyoung a.k.a JYP, director of JYPE Entertainment decided to adopt a child.
He didn't want a girlfriend or a wife but wanted a kid anyway.
So he adopted L/n Y/n and bring her to Korea, where she officially become Park Y/n.

She grown up with trainees and idols. She was very popular in middle school and had a lot of friends.
Some of them liked her only because of her father and because they thought they could become idols if they were nice to her. Since 2005, her best friend was Park Jihyo.

On 2008, when she was only 12 years old, she did her coming out to
her friends and family.
The korean middle schoolers, being very homophobic ended hating her. Some of them even bullied her.

She told her dad 6 month after the students started bullying her.
She told him she couldn't continue to go to school.
That was too much for her.
Her dad and her decided that was better if she could work with a teacher at home. She did.

At that time, the trainees and idols became her only friends and she became closer to them.

On 2010, new trainees joined the agency, but 2 girls caught Y/n's eyes: Im Nayeon and Yoo Jeongyeon. The 3 girls became very quickly friends.

Y/n, who was very interested in arts, knew that Jeongyeon planned
to enter SOPA.
They entered the school together later.

Since she was young, she wanted to work in JYP Entertainment as a manager. That's why on 2014, when her dad told her Got7's members who will debut soon, she suppliced him to take BamBam instead of BangChan in Got7. She justified that BangChan needed to be in a band where he could himself write song and she helped on 2016 for 3Racha's debut.
She also became good friend with Got7's Youngjae.

But she was more popular because she apparead on Sixteen, the show which formed Twice. At the last episode, she apparead on camera and safe Hirai Momo from being eliminated,
and added that Momo was her favourite Sixteen's trainee.

She became Twice and Momo's manager after that.
Twice has 9 managers, everyone being for all the members but having one member wich they are more responsable.

On 2020, Super Junior's Heechul and Momo started dating.
Some videos and photos of Y/n being not happy of that relationship were a lot on Twitter and people said that was a fake relation.

On 2021, they broke up and
nobody had news about Y/n.
But 3 months later, she was saw with Aespa's staff and later being called new Aespa's manager by fans,
but that was not official and no
one was sure about it.

On a VLive, Momo talked about Y/n and said she was blocked in a country she went for her holydays and
Momo said she missed her a lot.
But fans saw her walking in the street, in cafés and in a lot of public places so they assumed there were a problem between Momo and Y/n.

Recently, a sasaeng aploaded a lot of videos of Y/n in an idol's party.
Here is a summary of the videos:

Y/n accompagned Aespa to the party and they entered Aespa's room. Karina, Giselle and Ningning left the room and Winter and Y/n stayed
the two of them.

They went to Got7's room and enjoyed before Twice's members entered
the room and were surprised
of Y/n being here.

They talked a bit together and then, Momo and Y/n left the room and
went to the balcony together.
And that's there that they became official.

WHAT.THE.FUCK???

This fucking sasaengs really want to know all our life! That makes me so angry.