Chapter 12

"Y/n?" Sana asked, surprised to see me here.

The 3 of them entered the room. Mina's face didn't have any expressions. Sana was surprised and Tzuyu wasn't saying anything. She was just looking at me.

The boys and Minjeong were still singing and didn't see Sana, Mina and Tzuyu.

Only Youngjae noticed them and came behind me to ask if I was okay.

"Oh hey Youngjae oppa" Mina said.

"We must talk to Y/n"

"Of course. Take her." Youngjae said while putting me outside the room. I followed the girls.

We entered Twice's room, where I was surprised to see all the members there. I believe Sana texted them to come.

I sat on the sofa. They were all looking at me, madly.

I sat on one of the sofas.

"So, Y/n unnie..." Jihyo started talking "Why are you here? What were you doing in Got7's room?"

"I'm sorry...I lied to you. I'm Aespa's manager now"

"But, why?" Tzuyu asked, while her, Momo and Sana started crying. I didn't know they miss me that much.

"Please girls. Don't cry! I'm going to explain. But do not cry!"

"Explain us Y/n. Please" said Nayeon unnie, looking sader than ever.

"A few months ago, I wasn't able to see Momo in a fake relationship anymore. I called Heechul oppa's manager and we decided to stop your relation by ourselves. I knew dad could accept it, but we knew that would'nt be that easy with SM's director. We talked to him and he told us the only way he could accept was me leaving JYPE and becoming one of SM's manager. Because that was the only way, I accepted...I'm also sorry to not have telling you. I didn't want to make you...her feeling bad..." a little tear rolled down my cheek.

Momo cried more, surely because she knew that was 'her' fault.

"We...we are going to leave you two alone" Jihyo said and the 8 girls left the room, leaving me alone with Hirai Momo.

"I'm...I'm so sorry Y/n..." she sobbed "If you knew how much I mess you"

I hugged her to reconfort her and she cried on my shoulder.

"Do you want to leave here and go to somewhere calm?"

She nodded. I grabbed her wrist and we exited the room.

We found a balcony on the party's building. There were nobody and the view was amazing.

I grabbed Momo's hand and she smiled.

"Y/n?"

"Yes?"

"Did you miss me?"

"Of course. Ev...every nights I cried while remembering you..."

"I did that too"

I turned my head and faced her.

"Momo, please don't hate me for this"

"What do you mean?"

I put my head closer and closer and finally closed the gap between us.

Momo kissed me back. Her lips felt warm and soft. We kissed for about 30 seconds before ending the kiss.

We looked at each other, love inside our eyes.