Chapter 8

A/N: I know Sixteen's last episode was not like that but just imagine :)

"And now, we'll announce the 9 trainees that will be a part of Twice, new JYPE's girlgroup"

I was very stressed. What if MY friends and favourite trainees are not taken? I know that the young trainees could easily wait a little longer and debut later, but the oldest will not, because they'll be "too old".

I was there, in backstage for all the performances and episodes of Sixteen, because I'm their manager. But that day was really different. I was more attentive to the MC.

"7 trainees were chosen by you, fans and viewers! And you'll ask 'How the 2 last trainees will be chose?' You'll see after the reaviling of the 7 first members" said the MC.

I was stressed because I didn't know how will the 2 last trainees will be choose too.

"The first trainee, one of the girl that improved the most her powerful and awesome talents, the long-time trainee, Park Jihyo"

The trainees, dad, the MC, the staff and me clapped at Jihyo.

She talked a bit and thanked everyone.

"The second trainee, a trainee that show us that being the oldest doesn't mean she is bad, Im Nayeon"

Nayeon unnie smiled like a fool and thanked the MC, the staff, JYP and the trainees.

"The third trainee, a trainee that comes from Japan but trained here, in Korea, a trainee that show us what is elegance, Myoi Mina"

Mina thanked the MC shyly and joined Jihyo.

"The fourth trainee, a trainee that explain to us what charism is, Kim Dahyun"

Dahyun a.k.a the crazy trainee jumped while smiling like a baby. She said understandinable words and continue to jump all the time.

"The fifth trainee, a trainee that is short but still have an amazing presence and awesome attractivity: Son Chaeyoung"

Chaeyoung looked stressed. She didn't even thanked or smiled. It should seem rude, but that was not. That was just like she chose to stay quiet because of stress and respect.

"The sixth trainee, a trainee that everyone would love to have as their best friend or big sister, a trainee that intriged all of us: Yoo Jeongyeon"

I was so happy for Jeongyeon that I waved her while jumping from the back stage.

"I would love to thank all the persons that helped me" she started "my mom, my dad, my sisters, JYP and of course my best friend!"

I was suprised about her thanking me but I gave her a biiig smile to show that I was happy.

I was now a bit stressed because Sana, Tzuyu and Momo were not a part of the group at that time. I already knew the 9 trainees that I want to see debut and they're actually all the girls that the MC announce (for the 6 first). Honeslty, there is other trainees that I prefer to the girls that will debut, like Lee's sisters or Somi, but I know they'll debut in another group and I don't like when too young idols debut.

The only way that my 3 friends could debut is that one of them is chosen as the seventh member and that the two others are added by the two other ways.

"And the seventh trainee, the trainee that showed us what a godess is, Minatozaki Sana"

Sana smiled, effectively like a godess and joined the 6 other trainees.

I was VERY stressed. How will the last trainee be choose?

I honelstly knew that if they do a dance mission, Momo will be able to debut. But if they choose a vocal mission, I honeslty knew that she will not be in the top 2.

"The eighth trainee will be choose by Park Jinyoung only! That's his agency and he can add a trainee he really want to see debut"

Really? That's a good idea, I believe.

The cameras then turned on dad who was already thinking about his decision.

We talked a lot about Sixteen at home, but he never wanted to tell me his favourite trainees. I was impatient to know who he will choose. Hopefully, he'll choose Momo or Tzuyu.

Dad started talking.

"I watched all the trainees. They're all very talentued and I hope that you'll stay in JYPE to be in a future JYPE girlgroup. But for me, there were trainees that impressed me more than the others. And I'm sad to see that my favorite trainee is not there, standing with the 7 first members of Twice. That's why I will add to Twice, my favourite trainee: Chou Tzuyu"

I was very happy as I saw Tzuyu walking shyly to join her unnies. But I was still stressed for her.

"We now will welcome a person that you never saw in the show but who is always helpind behind the camera" I listened more carefully, not undersanding who he was talking about "Jeongyeon already talked a bit about her minutes ago. Please, welcome Sixteen's manager: Park Y/n!"

My mind took 5 seconds to understand what was going on. The staff tell me to go with the trainees. I took the stairs to go on the scene and joined the MC.

The MC gave me the mic. I didn't know what to say. He whispered me to introduce myself.

"Hey..." I said, looking comfortable but in fact I was not "my name is Park Y/n and I'm J.Y.P's daughter. I was Sixteen's manager during all this show" I gave the mic back to the MC.

"The last Twice's members will be choose by Y/n! She worked so well during the show that she deserves it."

The camera filmed me. I was not thinking. My answer was already in my mind. I took the mic again.

"The last and ninth member of Twice, the trainee that impressed me a lot during this show, Hirai Momo!"

Momo smiled at me and gave me a flying kiss. I blushed but not that much so nobody saw me.

The MC told me that I can go to congratulate the members. I thanked him and ran to the members to give them hugs. I gave hugs to the trainees that will not debut and reassure them. After that, the show ends.