Chapter 13

I waked up in Momo's bed. She was next to me, sleeping like a baby. I hugged her back and put my head on her shoulder.

She waked up and watched me.

"Morning love" she said.

I was blushing because of the nickname. I answered a little "good morning Momo" before she laughed at my red cheeks.

"Tommorow night was so amazing!" she exlamed.

"What do you mean?"

"Noth-Wait, Y/n! You're so dirty minded! We just kissed and confessed! That's why that was amazing"

I laughed akwardly and put a peck on her lips.

She smirked "I didn't think you could kiss me first" she grabbed my cheeks and put hundred of cute pecks on it.

After like...5 minutes? we got out of her room and went downtairs. When we entered the kitchen, we found 8 stupid girls eating their break fast.

"Hey Momo"

They looked at us and noticed me.

"Y/n????"

"Why are you here unnie??"

They seem not to know what happened between Momo and me. Should we tell them? Should we-my thoughts were cut by Momo's words.

"We are official"

They all jumped for joy and aupplauded us.

"Momo, did you see my phone?"

She answered no so I asked the girls.

"Isn't it that?" Jeongyeon asked, pointing at my phone on the table.

"Oh thanks" I grabbed it and looked at the screen '10 missed calls by Jimin, Minjeong, Aeri and Yizhou'.

Holy shit, they should be very worried.

I called Jimin as fast as I could do.

"Y/n unnie?" she asked, worried.

"Yes it's me Jimin. I'm sorry, I didn't call you tommorow. I'm at Twice's house"

"Oh ok. We are going to Twice sunbaenim's house"

"Don't worry. I can come back alo-"

"You don't have your car with you unnie"

"Haha sorry"

The bell rang. I already told Twice's members that Aespa is going to come here. Twice were impatient because they didn't know the girls that well and were always happy to meet younger idols.

Sana ran to the door to greet the 4 young girls.

They entered the house and came to the living room, where we were.

"Unnie!" Minjeong ran to me and hugged me. I could see Momo glaring at us.

"Why didn't you call us unnie?" Jimin asked.

"She was too tired and she fell asleep on my shoulder" Momo answered.

"Really?"

"Yes, because she's my girlfriend" Momo smirked at me, proud to show we were dating.

The 4 girls looked at her and then at me suprised.

"I wooon!!" Yizhou shouted. I did a 'what does she mean' face.

Aeri started talking "We bet who you like unnie! Jimin and I said Jeongyeon unnie and  Minjeong and Yizhou said Momo unnie"

Jimin and Aeri grabbed a 50000₩ ticket out their pockets and gave it to Yizhou and Minjeong. I laughed at their actions.

Minjeong, as the cute and polite girl she is, moved in front of Momo and bowed "Thanks for making our unnie happy again Momo unnie"

"What do you mean?" Momo asked, not understanding the happy 'again' part.

"Y/n unnie was very sad without you. At the dorm and with us, she try her best to look happy but I can see how sad she is. She missed you so much. Now, I'm finally able to see a real smile on her face. Thank you for that unnie"

We all smiled at Minjeong's speech.