𝟰. 𝗧𝗵𝗲 𝗥𝗲𝗮𝗹 𝗚𝗮𝗺𝗲 𝗕𝗲𝗴𝗶𝗻𝘀

TW: Abuse, curse words, gore. 

3rd Person POV:

ᴋᴀᴍɪɴᴏ ᴄɪᴛʏ, ᴊᴀᴘᴀɴ

After gathering his belongings from the apartment, tying up Murasaki's arms and legs together and throwing her in the truck, the three members of the League of Villains were ready to leave

"Did you leave anything behind?" Twice asked him. "No one cares, Jin!" he said to himself.

"There was not much, to begin with," he replied nonchalantly. "Why would I leave my s**t behind anyways?"

Then, they heard a loud thump from the inside of the truck. 

"What the h**l is she doing in there?" Toga asked, narrowing her eyes. 

"Probably hit her head on the floor trying to get out," Dabi replied. "Did you check her pockets and everything?" 

"Yup, there was nothing on her, though I hated every minute of being close..." Her words trailed off as she looked down. "I thought she would understand me."

"It's okay, Toga-Chan!" Twice tried to cheer her up. "We understand you- Get over it!" he cut himself off.  "I apologise! I didn't mean to-"

"She got it, Twice. Now, get inside before I leave you behind to crawl back yourself."

____________________________________

They parked their vehicle in an inconspicuous alley beside the building, hoping to avoid drawing attention. Mr Compress greeted them as they arrived.

"You three cannot watch a single girl? What did Giran even see in you?" he taunted.

"Not my fault she's feisty," Dabi retorted, giving the masked man a fierce glare.
"Wanna try and get her up to Shigaraki? I'm sure you can't even do that if I untied just her legs."

"I would love to try. I may not fight heroes, but with that bracelet, she holds as much significance as an audience member in a play!"

"I think you underestimated her fighting abilities," Dabi remarked. 

They opened the truck door and found Murasaki lying on the floor.

"Oooookaaaay, young lady. Let's get you out of here," Compress approached.

"The only place I'm going is far away from all of you," Murasaki defiantly declared.

"Now, now, don't dismiss us so quickly. Just listen before you make a mistake that'll get you hurt," Mr Compress urged.

"F**k off," she spat, struggling to rise from the floor.  Dabi paid no attention to their exchange and moved closer to untie her legs.

"What're you-"