𝟳. 𝗙𝗶𝗿𝘀𝘁 𝗗𝗮𝘆 𝗢𝗳 𝗦𝗰𝗵𝗼𝗼𝗹 (𝟭)

T.W: Curse words 

Mahou's POV:

ʜᴘꜱᴄ ᴀᴘᴀʀᴛᴍᴇɴᴛꜱ, ᴊᴀᴘᴀɴ

I groaned and pulled the sheets over my face, trying to block out the intrusive sunlight streaming through the windows

I groaned and pulled the sheets over my face, trying to block out the intrusive sunlight streaming through the windows. Waking up and leaving the comfort of my bed was always the most dreadful part of the day for me. After a few minutes, I could hear faint voices outside, muffled as if they were distant insects.

"It can wait," I mumbled, hoping to slip back into my peaceful slumber.

But alas, it was not meant to be. The voices grew louder, piercing through my sleepy haze. Annoyed, I covered my head with my pillow, attempting to drown out the noise. But my futile efforts were thwarted as my pillow was snatched away, leaving me defenceless.

"Oi Murasaki! Wake up! We have to get to U.A.," a familiar voice called out, tinged with grogginess.

I rubbed my eyes and struggled to free myself from the tangled sheets. Before me stood Mr Aizawa, the culprit responsible for interrupting my precious sleep. Irritated by his actions, I couldn't help but let my frustration be known.

"Why on earth did you splash water on me!? Don't you have any sense of consideration for people trying to sleep!?" I exclaimed, my annoyance palpable.

As expected, he merely looked annoyed in return. "Well, I tried shaking you vigorously and yelling, but you were in such a deep sleep that it didn't work. So, I resorted to an alternative method. Honestly, you're such a heavy sleeper!"

I grumbled under my breath, acknowledging that my exhaustion from the previous day's shopping and visiting Ichiro-san was no excuse for my tardiness.

"And were you tired the day before that? And the day before that? And-" Mr Aizawa began, but I cut him off, realizing that he was my elder and my teacher.

"Okay, okay, I get it! I have a problem!" I snapped, my jaw clenched. However, a moment later, I inwardly chastised myself. Regardless of the situation, he deserved my respect. My chin dropped closer to my chest as I muttered, "I'm sorry for yelling..."

I didn't look up, but I could hear a deep sigh from Mr Aizawa. "It's okay. Now, get ready quickly, or we'll be late."

I quickly got up, gulping down a glass of cold water to fully wake myself up. Mr Aizawa continued, informing me that we had to reach U.A. before the start of class because the principal wanted to meet me.

It suddenly struck me that I hadn't even asked about the principal yet. "Um," I started tentatively, hoping not to annoy him with my curiosity. "Who is the principal, by the way?"

"Principal Nezu," he replied curtly. "Now, enough with the questions. Get ready promptly. At this rate, we'll be late."

"On it!"