𝟱. 𝗧𝗵𝗲 𝗥𝗲𝘁𝘂𝗿𝗻 𝗼𝗳 𝗠𝗮𝘀𝘁𝗲𝗿

Mahou's POV:

ᴋᴀᴍɪɴᴏ ᴄɪᴛʏ, ᴊᴀᴘᴀɴ

*Clap*

*Clap*

*Clap*

"I see why you're the number four hero, Best Jeanist.
That blast should've annihilated the lot of you, but you were able to manipulate everyone's clothing and pull them out of the way just in time. Quick thinking. Consider me, impressed..."

Concealing his face behind a mask, he emitted an aura that paralyzed my body, rendering me unable to flee from the scene. Jeanist, unfortunately, made the error of attempting an attack, resulting in a severe injury that rendered him unconscious.

 Jeanist, unfortunately, made the error of attempting an attack, resulting in a severe injury that rendered him unconscious

Despite my desire to aid him, I found myself completely paralyzed, incapable of movement or standing up against him.

"Now, I see. Your strength comes from practice and practical experience, not raw power. I don't need your quirk.
It wouldn't pair well with Tomura's disposition..."

Tomura's...disposition?

What does he plan to do?..

Every instinct in me urged me to flee, but the grip of fear immobilized me.

My body... It refused to budge!

I trembled uncontrollably, my eyes wide and unblinking. Desperate to move, I clasped my leg with both hands, attempting to take a step forward and then tilting my head in the opposite direction. I must keep an eye out for Master. I don't want him to see me...

As I shifted my gaze, I caught sight of the blond individual, Shigaraki, and the rest of the League of Villains, teleported before the enigmatic figure. Coughing, they struggled to regain their composure.

"Master..." Shigaraki's voice trembled as he knelt on the ground. 

"So, you failed once more, Tomura...But you must not be discouraged. You'll try again, that's why I have brought your associates back with you. Even this child, because you judged that he was an important piece on your game board.