𝟭𝟬. 𝗠𝘆 𝗦𝘁𝗮𝗿𝘁 𝗟𝗶𝗻𝗲

3rd Person POV:

ʜᴇɪɢʜᴛꜱ ᴀʟʟɪᴀɴᴄᴇ, ᴜ.ᴀ. ʜɪɢʜ

Murasaki slammed her annoying alarm clock off and snuggled back under her warm blankets

Murasaki slammed her annoying alarm clock off and snuggled back under her warm blankets. October's chill seeped through the window, making it harder for her to muster the will to get out of bed, especially after gruelling training sessions and new extra classes. Dragging herself up, she reluctantly threw on a hoodie and walked into the kitchen, looking for freshly brewed coffee to fight her drowsiness.

As she sipped the hot liquid, warmth slowly spread through her body, easing the fatigue. But her mind couldn't escape the day's impending challenge: her first-ever joint combat training with Class 1-A. Excitement and anxiety intertwined within her, her heart racing with anticipation and nerves.

Lost in her thoughts, she barely noticed the sound of approaching footsteps until Bakugou appeared in the living room, his presence startling her enough to spill her drink nearly.

His sharp, assessing gaze caught her off guard, and for a moment, she feared his reaction to her anxiety. But then, unexpectedly, he gruffly acknowledged, "Nervous, huh?" It was a surprising moment of understanding from someone she never expected to have much empathy.

She nodded hesitantly, but before she could respond, his expression hardened as he scoffed, "But you know what? You're weak anyway. Why the hell are you even bothering to think about it?" His words stung, laced with his usual brashness.

"There it is.." she thought to herself. Of course, why would Bakugo go away without taunting her for even a second? Refusing to let his taunts go unchecked, Murasaki snapped back, "Overconfident much?"

Bakugou narrowed his eyes, sparks flying out of his hands as his temper flared. "Who're you calling overconfident? Do you wanna start a fight early on!?"

Her heart raced as the standoff continued, but neither wanted to give up. "You were the one who started it..." 

Their confrontation escalated until Kirishima's voice cut through the tension, giving them his trademark grin. "Knock it off, you two! Save that energy for training!"

Reluctantly, Bakugou eased his fists, but his scowl remained as he groaned at Kirishima's interference. 

Bakugou's scowl deepened, but he reluctantly unclenched his fists. "I hate people like you...thinking you're better than everyone..."

 "What?" the purple-haired girl asked, taken aback by Bakugou's unexpected admission. 

Bakugou let out a frustrated huff, his fiery temper still smouldering beneath the surface. "Act all high and mighty you want...All that's nothing but meaningless words to you, anyway."

Murasaki tried to explain, "Bakugou, I'm not trying to be high and mighty. I'm just trying to keep up with this new place, like you all-"

But the blond was not in the mood to listen. He crossed his arms and shot back, "Yeah, yeah, say whatever you want. I am nothing like you..."