His Devina Commedia

Hell has always been the ultimate threat to those who kept sinning

Hell was supposed to refrain them from the dreadful acts they had a knack for repeating, hell was supposed to be the brakes of a car that has already gone far away from the line, a car that has left the paved path swiping it with roads that surely weren't meant for circulation.

Forbidden paths.

But hell has seldom frightened a criminal soul, in fact, once the brain has formed the mishap, it had by far already crossed a path of no return, once the defect is formed, it is only a matter of time before abnormalities appear.

Soul held power, at that, a strong one. A soul without pureness has always a solid impact on the brain, it shapes it differently until it becomes a destructive device, losing its functionalities as an organ of the human body.

For it could certainly no longer belong to a human, but rather to a devil.

However, for him, hell was not a punishment, hell was certainly not a realm in the afterlife, nor was it a place one would visit only after death merely to be punished for certain sins. For him, this was all a misinterpretation, of which Dante Alighieri had convinced himself.

Hell was a curse, that could fall on anyone without exception nor regard for rank, richness level, or other irrelevant tags.

Hell was just like a disease that could infect anyone at any time without previous warnings.

Hell was his lack of luck, his damned instance.

Hell was his curse which he needed to witness alive, as the first season, and there, once he sighs his last breaths, as a sequel. He was sure God won't turn a blind eye to his greediness, to his sins.

He was ready to face it. Glad to accept that punishment, that abyss, the ultimate malediction he was meant to live in. He had no reprehension toward the odds. No regrets, no wavered heart.

No remorse although he eyed the forbidden fruit, a fruit he was more than ready to devour forsaking heaven.

He was something between a sinner and a type of soul that could be better described as devilish, but no angel, that was a fact. However, he wasn't that way from the beginning, he knew times when innocence was one of his qualities, but he decided to switch sides at some point.

He decided on it just like a change of look, a change of style that he often liked to do.

As per the trigger behind his constant change of style, there was no complicated reasoning behind it, he just gets bored easily, plus everything suited him perfectly, he was more than charming, and no words could do him justice to describe him properly. His traits were out of this world, out perhaps of the universe altogether.

However, the trigger behind the change of his demeanor, the change of alliances, and the forsaking of his nature to adopt the one he knew was of no good, was harder to explain, difficult even for him to understand.