Fake Coincidences

The universe is immense, it has no limits

The world we know is vast, but compared to the big universe that surrounds it, our world is nothing but a speck of dust, invisible and easily played around by the slightest bit of wind.

Dust, is somehow fragile, it is definitely weak, yet, just like the concept of adding a drop to another could create a river, dust if it keeps getting accumulated in a place, it covers it.

There is a power these fragile elements hold, this one is no other than quantity.

If the quantity is all needed to make out of fragile elements powerful ones, the world only needed destiny to shield power and destiny was always ready to serve its master.

The big world we know could turn into a small alley if destiny has a hidden agenda or if humans have one under their sleeves.

Taehyung had one of these, one driven by a strong motive and complicated feelings.

The world at the end isn't that small when we look at the situation relying on the hypothesis mentioned above, meeting a person in coincidental circumstances isn't a common occurrence, and even if that is ever to happen, it cannot always be beneficial to our goals and plans, only if coincidences are planned wisely to bring the desired profit out of them, which usually requires a mastermind.

"Nice to meet you miss Y/N, I already ordered some champagne, I would like to make a toast for our success that I'm sure about".

You looked everywhere for him, you imagined every possible scenario for an eventual encounter, yet, it has never crossed your mind that he'd be the one to find you first, nor did you imagine that Jungkook would be the bridge to connect you and your lost love. Come again, was it, love?

Words were at loss, it was safe to say that your vocabulary went blank, and suddenly you lost the ability to speak, you became like a child that has never learned to speak. Rehabilitation seems a good solution for your case.

" After this brief introduction, let's take our seats and learn about each other better".

Jungkook patched the scar left behind the embarrassment you started feeling from the scrutiny Taehyung was digging on you. This Jungkook guy is really living up to his name, your savior angel.

" This deal will be of a huge profit for you too. Here, check this file and let me know your thoughts".

" I don't have a single strand of doubt, your name alone is a guarantee Jungkook-ssi."

Taehyung's face was unreadable to you, it held no lingering emotions toward you as if he never knew you before, he deserved an Oscar for his outstanding acting skills.

The food was growing cold as you kept fidgeting it with your fork, your appetite was missing, and you had no will to summon it, you knew for sure that the entire ongoing situation would only lead you to throw up anything you may allow inside your stomach.