1.You have a nightmare

Tony
____
"Dad!" I yelled sitting bolt up right, beads of sweat trickled down my forehead as did tears that feel down my cheek. The sound of footsteps made me bring the blanket over my head scared that the scary men had came to get me, the door flung open and i shut my eyes tightly. i only re-opened them wen i herd my dad's soothing voice. "Y/N are you ok?" I shook my head as more tears rolled down my face, his strong arms brought me into a soft hug and he rocked me backwards and forwards. "It's ok Sweetie, i've got you, i wont let anyone hurt you" he whispered and lay my body back down in my bed kissing my forehead. "stay with me" i whispered, he nodded and laid down next to me until i feel asleep.

Bruce
_____
My slippers padded down the stairs as i made my way to my dad's lab, i had dreamt that he lost controlled and squished me wen he turned into the hulk. It had been so realistic that i need to go see him now to check. I came to the door to his lab and opened it slightly, he was there working on an experiment, not one bit of green on his skin. i sighed and slipped down the wall, i was so tied down i found my eyes dropping.
I woke up the next morning in my bed and the smell of pancakes coming up from the kitchen.

Steve
_____
"Dad?" I asked, he stood in front of me holding his shield and his hands formed strong, hard fists. he stepped towards me, his eyes glazed with something i'd never seen before. Danger. "Dad, your scaring me" he lifted his fist up.
I sat up screaming at the top of my lungs, my dad burst in and ran to my side, his hand cupped my cheeks as he looked at me worried. I gulped back a sob and flinged my arms around his neck hugging him tightly. He hugged me back softly as always, scared he may snap me in half. he lay me down and laid beside me, holding me tightly against his chest.

Clint
____
I rushed down the corridor to my dads room. I opened the door slowly and it creaked loudly making my father sift in his sleep "Y/N " he asked looking up slight "i had a nightmare" i said walking over to my dads side, he turned to look at me and gave me a slight smile. "come here baby girl" he said lifting you up and hugging you softly.

Thor
____
I had fallen asleep on the couch next to Thor, he was peacefully watching the 'magic box' wen i started to fidget in my sleep. he fought nothing of it at first its just wen tears slipped down your cheek that he got more concerned, he shook you slightly and you sat straight up. He pulled me into his lap and stroked my hair softly, whispering shoving things in my ear till i fell asleep.

_________________________________________________________
HEY GUYS! HOPE YOU LIKED MY FIRST ONE SHOT! COMMENT IF YOU THINK I SHOULD ADD LOKI, BUCKY, PHIL, NICK AND MAYBE EVEN NATASHA