8.They rescue you after you've been kidnapped part 1/2

Clint
____
I back away more into the wall as i herd the door open.
It had been at least 3 days since i truck pulled up next to me wen i was home from school and took me.
I had been gaged and blindfolded.
They didn't there to much me do.
Footsteps approached and i whimpered as they pulled of the blind, yet the only thing i saw was my dad's worried face.
"Y/n. Oh god y/n"
He un gaged me and pulled me into a tight hug.
I cried into his shoulder while he stroked my hair.
"Iv'e got you Y/n, i've got you"
He whispered in my ear making me hug him tighter.

Bucky
_____
I was shaking as the two men drove down the street in the little car.
It was my dads car so i fought he'd came to get me from my piano lesson (sorry if you don't piano), i knocked on the drivers window but nobody answered.
And before i know someone grabbed me, puts a gun to my head and speeds of.
I was starring at the road carefully hoping this was all a dream but it wasn't, of course.
Suddenly the car halted to a stop and i looked up to see at least five black vans in circling the car.
All three men got out the car and dragged me along with them, gun no longer pointed at my head.
I closed my eyes.
The man holding me by my shoulder let go, so i opened my eyes to see him knocked on the floor and dad standing there with 'i'm-more-than-annoyed-i'm-fucking-mad' face.
Long story short all men ended up in hospital with a few broken ribs and i got token out to have pizza with Natasha, Pepper, Jane and Wanda to cheer me up while dad, i have no clue what dad did but on the tv the next morning there were some murders by some unknown assassin.

Tony
____
They had sent a video to my dad, i was laying on the floor battered and bruised and they just sent a video telling him i'm going to die with in the next 5 hours if he didn't hurry up.
Yes i was scared.
No i'm not alright.
And fuck the person who kidnapped me.
Right this moment my hand were chained to the wall and this woman, was kicking me with her high heels and punching me.
I was starting to get hopeless,maybe dad might not find me in time, maybe i am going to die.
Tears ran down my face at that fought.
I looked down at the scarlet stained floor.
"Thats my daughter you bitch"
I lifted my head up to see my dad punching the lady with his iron man suit on.
He looked over at me and his face filled with sadness.
He quickly unchained me and lifted me up into his strong arms flying home with me.
As soon as we got home i was taking to the best medical team dad knew.

Thor
____
The suckers didn't get the time to kidnap me.
I got home one day and they attacked me there but i knew dad wouldn't be long so i struggled and struggled.
I was starting to get hopeless wen a hammed wized past.
It didn't hit me but i still fell to the ground and watched my awesome dad fight of the bad guys.
He took me out to ice cream after that.
And he got grumpy to why there was no pop-tart flavour.

Loki
____
One word.
Frost giants.
Actually thats two words but i don't care.
They took me leaving a note saying to dad to join them our i die.
I wasn't to scared only a bit but i knew my dad, i hope.
After the sun down they made me go on my knees and they lifted up a knife.
I gulped back my fear, and closed my eyes waiting for the pain wen the frost giant exploded.
The frost giant that was holding me down got exploded as well and i fell face first into the icy ground.
Somebody helped me up and i was brought into a tight embrace.
"I've got you princess."
I smiled into my dads chest and hugged him tighter.
Out of the corner of my eye i could see uncle Thor knocking out more frost giants.

_________________________________________________________
BRUCE, STEVE, NATASHA, PIETRO AND WANDA IN THE NEXT CHAPTER AND PLEASE GIVE ME PREFERENCES IDEAS CAUSE I'M STUMPED.
~
Evangeline 😈