Ch 44.1: Birthday Wolf

One thing simply led to another, but they knew the next step and let each other's lips meet in contact. They were so confident and comfortable with each other to pursue their wishes and intimacies. They never had been tired of kissing together as it always made their hearts flutter and melt. When every time they would go for a little private make-out session it always got better than the last and this one was even better.

Their bodies warmed up as they held their lips together while Hunter held his wolf. Keanu's hands reached for his furry cheeks and caressed through his fingers and felt Hunter's tongue brushing his own to deepen the kiss.

They eventually needed to breathe and both gasped as they parted their muzzles away. Keanu had his hands cupping his lover's cheeks and tongue lolling a little and panted, staring a little goofily at Hunter who looked very manly and tensed as he breathed heavily as if working out very hard.

"Do you want to?" Hunter was the first to speak.

"I want to if you want to," Keanu replied, "it's your birthday after all."

"My birthday was last Tuesday, but I know what you mean. But are you sure this is okay with you?"

"My dad won't come back until tomorrow," Keanu stated, then licked his nose before separating their embrace and standing up from the couch. He grabbed one hand and Hunter automatically sat up. "Let's get busy."

Hunter's doubts went out of the window and lifted his lover like a bride. He heaved as he held him with the strength he could muster and beelined to Keanu's bedroom. Keanu laughed and enjoyed this silly romantic gesture, being held like it was the most fragile thing in the world and could stare all day up closer to Hunter's handsome features. But the ride didn't last long as Hunter walked through his room and made it to the bed. Hunter almost dropped him, but the bed cushioned his fall and bounced a little. Hunter hovered over him with both clothed bodies pressed together and initiated a loving, romantic, passionate session.

Keanu let himself vulnerable and let his wolf take over him as he laid his back on the headboard and pillow comfortably. He closed his eyes and savored their warmed lips. He managed to shake off his shoes and plopped them on the floor from the bed, feeling a cool breeze on his feet through the socks. Hunter followed the same and resumed their make-out session and slipped one hand under Keanu's blue shirt, rubbing in circles on his white furred belly, it even showed Keanu had been doing well on his physical exercises as he felt small abs were toning underneath his fur. Keanu drew out one hand of his and guided Hunter's hand up to his chest, not only did he feel a well-developed little pectoral but felt Keanu's heart pounding rapidly. They parted their kiss and gazed at each other intensely for a moment before Keanu half-sat up and pulled off his blue shirt over his head, threw it off, and rested his back on the headboard.

Hunter speechlessly stared at his beautiful shirtless wolf, a healthy all-white fur that surpasses any white materials in existence in comparison, and wondered again what his secret was to keep it so soft and white as snow.

It did not matter as Keanu dragged him back for another round of kisses a few seconds later by pulling him close by his hands on his shoulders and planting some slurping noises and he realized Keanu was tensing up a little vigorously. His white hands jumped into his upper buttons and shakenly started to undo them. Hunter tried to split the kiss so he could undo them, but Keanu remained glued on his lips as he stood back standing on his knees and straddling his lover's lower regions. Keanu was resilient and wanted to help and picked the nearest button. They stood there with heavy hot breaths up closer as they rummaged on Hunter's green shirt for buttons as if they were fighting over who will undo them the most.

Hunter spared the last ones on the bottom and pulled off his shirt a little hastily to reveal his muscular torso in front of Keanu as it flexed and rippled quickly by the movements. He threw the shirt off the bed and leaned down to Keanu for muzzle contact and the heat increased greater as they embraced closer. They exchanged each other's hands to explore their bodies, Hunter carefully slid his hands on Keanu's belly, flank, chest, and back. Some parts felt cold on his white fur but most of it was warm. His fur was so soft to the touch of his padded hands that slightly tickled him gently. Keanu could enjoy Hunter's athletic build with his hands above him, as Hunter's hands explored him, he felt his muscular arms moving and flexing, and then he caressed his warmed, strong chest and trailed them down to feel the bumps of his abs on his stomach and reached to grab Hunter's belt. Before he could do anything, Hunter dug his muzzle into his white neck and nibbled it playfully, and heard Keanu moaning.