Chapter 6

Hongjoong's alarm woke him and Seonghwa. He groaned and reached out to find his phone. Opening one eye to see what he was doing, he was blinded by the brightness and turned that down. The alarm was silenced and placed the device back on the bedside table. Closing his eye, he pulled the blanket up closer to his chin and got comfortable.

"Come on, we gotta get up," Seonghwa's raspy voice startled Hongjoong. He whined and shook his head which pulled an amused chuckle from his friend.

"No, I'm tired," he muttered and hugged his pillow, snuggling his face into it. The bed shifted and the blanket was pulled down to his hips before Seonghwa began tickling his sides. He squealed as he rolled onto his back, hands grabbing Seonghwa's hands and struggling to pry them away. He laughed, eyes growing watery from how hard he was giggling. Seonghwa got on top of him, legs on either side of his hips to keep in place when he tried wiggling away.

"Stop! I can't breathe," he laughed. Seonghwa halted his attack, moving his hands up to press into the pillow on both sides of his head. Hongjoong pulled his hands away from his friend's and tugged the blankets up to his face so only his eyes could be seen. Seonghwa grinned down at him and Hongjoong could feel his face growing warmer. He looked over his visage, taking in all the little details and they settled on his lips for a second, then moved up to his bed hair that didn't look too messy. Reaching out a hand toward Seonghwa, Hongjoong slid his fingers through the strands, pushing his hair back and exposing his forehead. He thought the older man looked good with his hair pushed back. Seonghwa's eyes were darting left, right, up, down, clearly looking over Hongjoong's face.

"What?" The older of the two asked softly, eyebrows raised a little and Hongjoong shook his head.

"Nothing," he whispered and removed his hand from the other man's hair, it falling over his forehead. "You look handsome with your hair pushed back." When these words left his mouth, his heart started beating faster and he grew embarrassed. Why the hell did he say that?! HONGJOONG, WHAT ARE YOU DOING?!

Seonghwa's mouth slowly grew into a wide smile, cheeks dusted pink. "Thank you for the compliment. But are you trying to woo me into letting you stay in bed and not go to work?" He teased and giggles spilled from his lips. "'Cause, it may be working. You're too cute to refuse sometimes."

"Maybe I am, maybe I'm not," he bit his lip and then realisation settled in. Did... did Seonghwa just call him cute?

"Get your ass out of bed, we have work." The older man got off him and the bed. He stretched his arms above his head which caused the shirt to ride up a bit and he walked out of the bedroom. Hongjoong just laid there, staring wide-eyed up at the ceiling and trying to hold in his squeals at the fact that he was called cute by the guy he had a small crush on. Maybe small was an understatement.

"Kim Hongjoong!" Seonghwa's sudden loud voice boomed from down the hallway, making the male sit bolt right up. "If you don't get out of bed and start getting ready, I'll pick you up force you into the shower fully clothed!" Hongjoong could hear the smile in his voice. What he said strangely sounded like something his mother would say, but she'd have his father lift Hongjoong since she wouldn't be able to.

He gasped dramatically. "No! Okay! I'm getting ready!" He scrambled out of bed just as Seonghwa stepped into the doorway and when he tried getting passed him, he let out a surprised screech when Seonghwa bent his knees to lift him over his shoulder, his arms going around Hongjoong's legs to keep him from falling.

"Seonghwa!" He gripped onto the back of the man's shirt, holding on for dear life. "If you drop me, I swear you will be the one hopping in the shower fully clothed!"

Seonghwa just laughed loudly but that didn't last long and he squeaked when Hongjoong left a painful, hard slap to his lower back which made Hongjoong cackle like a madman.