#21 I'm here to pay

As soon as Nate returns home from the party in beach, he goes straight into Daisy's room.

Daisy, who is busy hacking into a 134 years old vampire's brand new iPhone, looks up from her laptop surprised.

Her client is the target's husband who doubts, after a century of marriage, his wife had finally gotten bored and has started cheating on him with a Centaur.

Daisy blinks at Nate, trying to pull her mind out of the hacking zone. Then she glances back at the screen, at its top right corner. It's 12:46 AM.

"Celebrations are over already?" she asks, turning back to Nate.

"It's going on. But I remembered I need to tell you something."

Daisy smirks. "Finally. Glad you haven't forgotten your manners, babe. You can go ahead and thank me now," she says and crosses her arms.

With a subtle smile hinted by the corners of his lips, Nate takes a step backward and pushes her room door shut using the back of his heel.

Daisy stops smiling and her eyes go wide. "What are you doing?" Why close the door when it's just them in the house? she thinks.

Nate starts to unbutton his shirt. "I'm not here to thank you. I'm here to pay. Just as you asked. With my body."

Daisy's mouth gapes opens. "W-What? You paid with money already," she says, backing up on the mattress a little.

"Consider this a downpayment for the next job," Nate says, as the last button comes undone. His shirt's plackets part like curtains revealing his gleaming six pack, and dark and hard nipples.

Daisy turns towards the edge of the bed to get off, but Nate is on top of her in an instant, trapping her between his arms.

Daisy shuts her eyes tight. "Okay, okay, I'm sorry for overcharging! I'll charge you less in the future."

Nate bends down and licks her neck. Daisy bites down on her lower lip to keep her voice inside her.

She recalls in her mind how the last time they made out it was a phone call that saved her from giving herself up entirely to her mate with whom she's planning to walk away from one day.

Nate moves his face over hers and starts kissing her lips. Instinctively Daisy's lips move to let him in and savor his intrusion into her.

One of Nate's hand grabs and squeezes her breast slowly, almost kneading it. In response, Daisy grabs his back, thrusting her fingers deep into his muscles.

On its own, her body bends backward and her hips connect with his. The tip of his hard on grazes the most pleasurable spot on her body now. It starts to throb between her legs as her body prepares itself to be ravished by the man oozing sex on her.

Drowned in his aroused scent, and on the verge of losing her reasoning power and her resistance, Daisy breaks the kiss and quickly says, "Okay, fuck, I will do a refund!"

Nate presses his entire body on her. They both bite back a moan, as their arousal escalate by how much their bodies are prodding each other.

Nate didn't plan to take his prank this far. The plan was to make her beg for him, not the other way around. Instead, he's now dying to be inside her.

Regaining some of his rationale, Nate grabs Daisy's waist and pulls her up with him on the bed. He slides her into him on his lap. Daisy looks down at him, feeling hot, sweaty and horny.

Seeing her blushed face, Nate smiles. His eyes catch her supple and protruding breasts. He fights the urge to bite them, and looks back at her. "No need for a refund, babe. You keep the money. But from now on, you work for free for me."

Out of breath, Daisy nods her head vigorously.

Nate gives a satisfactory smile and gets off the bed and leaves the room.

Outside, Frank, who has returned briefly to pick up some supplies, sees his friend walk past him. "Your face is red, dude. You okay?"

Nate ignores him, hurries into his room, into the bathroom and shoves his hand into his pants and grabs his hard on, trembling. He starts to pump himself. With each wave of pleasure he throws his head back. "D-Daisy."

On the bed, Daisy wraps her legs around a pillow to cool the sizzling heat down in her body. "Fuck. Never trust a good boy to remain good forever."

Her phone suddenly starts to beep. She picks it up and looks at the screen. The silent alarm in one of her old safe houses has gone off. Her turned on body instantly goes limp. She sighs. "And bad boys are always consistent. When will I be free of them both?"

Inside the safe house, Ian picks up and throws a chair against the wall of the unoccupied place. "Is it that fucking hard for you mutts to track down a girl? Get the fuck out and find her!" he says to no one in particular.

Everyone of his men quietly vacate the house. Ian grabs his hair and lifts his head, taking a deep breath. He gets a whiff of her smell. Quickly, he follows it to one of the bedrooms on the upper floor.

He opens the closet and sees some of her clothes hanging on the rack. He yanks down one of the tops, brings it closer to his face and inhales her scent.

In an instant, he's fully turned on. He rubs her top onto his chest with one hand and grabs hold of his manhood with the other. "A-aah," he moans out as his legs begin to give out.

Ian moves his back against one of the walls and tightens his grip around his hard on. "Daisy!" he shouts and throws his head back. His body is wet with his sweat. He bites and tugs at her top. "Wait till I fucking find you. I'll screw you till you can't even walk."

In the bathroom, Nate gives a bitten back cry as he finds release. He licks his lips and smiles. "You are so fucking mine, babe. Mine." 

🗳 Vote and comment :)