Chapter 1

Drea's Pov.

I really need a job as in ASAP I know I already have a job but to be fair it is barely enough to pay my rent, bills and still have something left to treat myself with.

I mean a girls got to treat herself from time to time .I'm just saying.

I dragged myself self out of bed went to the bathroom and took a very long steaming hot shower (yeah I know for a place that doesn't qualify to be called a apartment and looks like it can all but crumble in at any minute it has a shower shocking.)

I got out of the shower went to my bedroom to get dressed. Since I don't have work for the next two days (and no it is not the weekend) I decided to wear on of my favourite around the house outfit and that is an oversize black t-shirt that said NO BAD VIBES and some fish net leggings.

Just as I am full dressed I heard my phone ringing I was wondering were I put that thing without looking at the caller ID I pick it up and answered.

"Halo" I answered the phone.

"Halo"a voice i am all to familiar with said mockingly."Bitch were on this this big green earth are you?"

A big smile spread on my face as I imagine the face expression my crazy BFFF (Best female friend forever) would make if she was standing in front of me.

"I am at my apartment Jullz were else would a I be.I'm not working today or did you forget."

"Right I did forgot."Jullz said as she a very over and unnessesery dramatic sigh."Any whooooooooo do you like have plans for today cause I'm bord bitch."

"No Jullz I don't have plans for today."

"O OK be right over see you in a minute." She said and the line go's dead for a minute I just stared at the phone and think did she just drop the phone in my ear at this point I don't even know why I'm surprised she has been doing that for as long as we both got our first phone.

Shaking my head I go to the kitchen in search of something to eat. And as always I'm to lazy to make myself something to eat so I made my why to the living room which isn't to far away since it is one lage room spliced into two waiting for Jullz.

No more than ten minutes later Jullz came thru the door like she own the place well not really I did give her a key.

"The queen has arrived."Jullz said waiving her hand like she is the queen of England.

Smiling at my bestfriend I wondered how can we even be bestfriends. Julia and I are total opposites she is the wild one in the relationship with her big light blue eyes, natural tan skin, long blonde hair that always is in a bun.

Heart shaped face,plum pink lips which are always in coverd in her favorite shade of red ruby red,a nose  and high cheekbones I'd kill for.

Jullz is just a little bit taller than me her being 5'8 and me 5'7 we are tall for women. She is wearing a white crop top with a highwaist short pared with same white sneakers. And her hair and  you guessed it it's in a high bun.

Like the true good friend I am I got up and did a little bow. "My queen it is an honor to have you in my home please please take a seat." I quickly ran to the  couch to prepare it for the "queen."

"I am so very sorry my queen I know this is not what you are used to." I said as I padded  pillows on the couch.

"It's okay I guess it will have to do." She said as she takes a seat gracefully of course. We both sit and seat and looked at each other and burst out laughing.

"Bitch how are you and why haven't i heard about you in a fucking week." She asked.

"I know girl and I'm sorry but I really have been on a job hunt."

"OH I had no idea you were looking for a job." She was quiet for a sec before her eyes widened slightly.

"What?"

"I thing I have the perfect job for you."

"Really omg wait what is the position."

"A PA "

"A PA" I repeat I've never seen myself as a PA oh well its better than nothing.

"Yeah."

"I don't know...I a PA"I say more to myself.

"The pay is better."

"Sold!! I'll sent you my updated CV and all the other documents needed. "

" K girl."

"How are you girl." I asked her.

"Oh you know just being little old me."

"You mean you annoying your boss and him being flirty with you."

"You know it baby..."Jullz say while patting me on my knee.

"...and let's not forget me trying to set you up."she added.

"Of course how can I forget that part." I lightly laughed.

We spent hours talking and catching up for the next few hours.

We finished around 10:00  cause Jullz has work tomorrow. We said our goodbyes I did my night routine and got into bed.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
That was short next one is going to be longer I promise.
Bye.