Chapter 8

As the elevator doors open I saw a blonde woman by what is my PAs deck.

She must be the temporary PAs agency sent to help out.

At the corner of my eyes I can see all the lady's in the waiting area sit straight and pushing up their boobs.I internally rolled my eyes at that.

All except one girl she was tipping away on her phone not even bothering to look up.

"Good morning Mr.Cooper." The blonde said in a flirting tone.

God these women have they no self-respect? Always throwing them at men well I think so since they throw themselves at me.

I know I'm good looking and I'm not afraid to use it to my advantage it is how I get a woman in to warm up my bed.

That is for a few hours only I never stay overnight not how I roll.

Not to brag or sound egotistical but I'm really good in bed.

I can tell by the way woman scream my name while they are shaking under me and I hade a lot of women in my bed.

She isn't even wearing something that can be labeled as professional wear I mean seriously.

Her shirt is so tight it's looks like it's gonna pop if she takes a breath too deep.

In all honesty her boobs look great no doubt about that ronde and big just how I like them.

But that is not the point there is a time and place for everything and now is not the place nor the time for that.

This is a professional work environment they need to dress and act like it.

"Mmm" I replied in bord tone.

I made my way to my office my heavy footsteps echoing is the only sound that can be heard.

I shut my door and is about ready to start and most importantly end these interviews.

I let the blonde know that I was ready I don't even know her name.

No less than a minute a woman with lose long straight light brown hair walked in.

Good God all mighty please help me I really need you to gave me energy if I'm gonna make it through the day.

Does this woman not have something that fits her, her outfit is to small.

A red silk blouse black sort tight skirt and same color 7inch high heels.

I pull up her Cv read through it and so she as no experience that gave me even more reason not to hire her.

Yeah no not the one she just wanna get in my bed.

I've hade enough of this."Miss Adams thanks for your time you will get a notice within two weeks if you got the job."

Yeah no way in hell is that happening. I told her to leave and got the blonde to sent through the next candidate.

In comes a woman with way too much chest showing I sigh this is gonna be a long day.

Oh God this is an awful day. I'm just glad that it's almost over I just have to make it through one more interview.

As the interviews went along the day I swear it only got worsed.

The one lady even showed up with a crop top A FUCKING CROP TOP to an interview how desperate are you.

I realy don't ever want to do this again I'm so hoping no I'm prying that this last one is it.

I need to stretch out my legs they are starting to cramp form sitting to long behind my desk.

I got up from behind my desk and walked over my floor to seiling windows.

I have got to say the view is really something else.

I was about to go back to my desk when I heard heels clicking must be my last candidate.

Thank the lord the interview are all done for today.

The clicking stop she must be waiting for in invitation to enter.

"Close the door and take a seat." I told her still looking at the view.

Having enough of the view I decided to headed to my desk.

At my deck sits a caramel colored skin girl with her light brown hair in a bun on top of her head.

This is the lady I saw earlier in the waiting area the one that paid me no attention whatsoever.

She looks promising,for one she is wearing professional wear,her clothes fit.

A black shirt tucked in her nude color pencil skirt that ends just above her knees.

And black high heels.Two she doesn't seem like the woman to throw her at me.

She was so into the view she didn't even hear me approached.

I cleared my throat to get her attention. She jumped a little in her seat and her head snapped to me.

My eyes locked with her dark brown eyes.

She has a oval-shaped face,sharp nose.

Thin pink lips they look very kissable. Wonder how they would look around my...

Let's not go there.I turned to my computer and pulled up her documents.

Miss Andrea Love. "Miss Love let's begin."