Chapter 5

It's been a while raindrops 💦sorry anyway back to the book.BTW I'll make it up to you in the next chapter this is gonna be a short chapter.Back to the book.💦

----------------
Drea's Pov

The alarms echo filled my room as it was Monday and I have my interview at Cooper Inc. don't wanna be late now do we.

To say I was nervous was an understatement but I was also very excited I just hope I can deal with my boss I have never heard of him so Jullz spent most of our day summing him up.

FLASHBACK

" Jullz " I called out to her.She is currently laying on my bed watching The 100 while I was sit on it with my back resting against the head board painting my toenails the color white of course like dude...bad bitch.

She paused the show and turn to me don't know why because we both watched it like a 100 times "Yeah bae"

"I just realized I literally don't know who my potential boss is."

"Your boss-"

"Potential boss" I pointed out.

" Your boss is Christian Cooper the Ceo of Cooper Inc. He is cute and have a body that looks like it was designed and built by-"

"Jullz" I interrupted her cause I know where this is going.

"Right...he is the youngest billionaire in New York, you typical play boy vibe,has a temper,arrogant big ego you know..."

"Think he is all that cause women bow at his feet,always gets his way big bad alpha,rude..."I continued for her and she nodded.

"Yeah you get it but let's not forget he is extremely good at his job never mix business and pleasure and a very hard worker."

"As long as long as I do my job and he does his I'm sure I can make it work."

"That my girl you'll do great."

"I really hope so just gotta get the job first."

"You will remember positive thoughts only."

I nodded my head and got lost in my thoughts Jullz went back to watching the show.

Positive thoughts only positive thoughts only that is easier said than done.

END OF FLASHBACK

I decided to wear my black shirt that has big but not to big sleeves that stop mid arm.

I paired that with a nude pencil skirt that stop almost in the middle of my knees and a black belt to complete the look with black heels.

I made I mental note to thank Jullz once more I love that girl.

As it turns out the job is a couple blocks away from Mumma's dinner. I grabbed an apple and left for my interview.

I got out of the cap and stood and stared at the tall glass skyscraper kissing the sky with big bold letters that said Cooper Inc infront of it.

Thankfully I was an half an hour early so I so my time taking all the details of the office buildings and it's lobby in.

And let me tell you it was beautiful breathtakingly beautiful it is an large open floor layout covered in white and black marble as far as the eye can see but what really stood out was the black and silver elevator my word that is just Wow.

This lobby has a touch of 'homey' feeling,with a reception area that has a big L-shape seat with a glass table that has a couple of magazines on it.

Ok I am done I think it is time to get to that interview now. I made my way to the receptionist she is a beautiful lady that look like she is in her late fourthy's.

She has hazelnut colored eyes hard shaped face,her red hair is in a tight low bun and is wearing cream silk shirt that compliments her caramel colored skin.

Mrs Lopez according to the fancy name plate on her desktop turn her attention to me as I approach her.

She smiled and I happily returned the smile " Hey my dear welcome to Cooper Inc. do you have an appointment."

"Hey yes I do I am Andrea Love I am here for the interview for the PA position."

"One minute my dear." She said and typed away on her computer.

As she types away on the computer I unknowingly tap the desk with my the pad of my index's finger.

"Nervous" mrs Lopez ask still typing away.

"Yes is it that obvious."

She chuckled and reply "yes and you are are tapping your finger against the desk top."

"Oh" I said and stopped.

After a few seconds that felt like hours she turn to me again "ha. There you are I must say out of
Of all the women that went in here so fare you are the most professional and well dressed out of them all."

What does she mean I guess she saw the look on my face because she simply said "you'll see what I mean..just go up to the fiftieth floor Miss Low will be expecting you."

"Ok Thank you have a nice day and wish me luck."

"You don't need it my dear."

I gave her a nod and a final smile as I made my way to the elevator.

Tapping my index finger against my thumb nerves shooting up the higher I go.

Another thing I do when I'm nervous or stressed.