Chapter 7

Christian's POV

"CHRIS!!" Chloé's annoying voice also know as my sister wake me from my peaceful slumber.

I can hear her downstairs making her way up to my room.

Remind me again why I gave her a copy of my penthouse keycard cause at this point I really regret it.

"CHHHRISSS!!!" She scream as she threw my bedroom door open almost breaking it down in the process.

"What!?, What do you want!" I growl as I put my head under my pillow.

"Why are you still in bed?"She asked as she makes her way to my side of the bed.

"Because some of us had a video conference up until a few hours ago."

Every month I have a video conference with one of my other managers in Japan and because of the time difference I made the sacrifice to be up most of the night.

I do what I have to do for my empire to ensure it runs smooth and grows.I have to be able to provide for my future wife and kids.

And I thank God it is only ones a month and that is the only day I get to sleep in.

Running a empire is no joke.Being the Ceo I'm always the first in and last out of the building.

"Oh right I forgot about that anyway how did it go?"

"Everyting is good but I feel it's been a while since I've been in Japan I think I'm gonna pay a surprise visit."

"Yeah I thought you might say that you do love your visits." She sad as she is now sitting on the edge of the bed near my feet.

I sent her a smirk cause I always pop up in all my business around the world with little to no warning at all.

I just feel that way I can see for myself how things are being run without me.

"No Conner?" I refer to my brother, her twin how is always with her they act like the are joined by the hip.

"No that fucker is in the car I asked him to come with but he said and I quote "nha not today I don't feel like seeing that fuckers face before I had my second cup of coffee."

I laughed a little cause it so like him to say that.

"No one would say that but him."Chloé laughed lightly at that.

"Hey don't you have interviews for you PA position today?"

I growled at that "Yeah I do shit can't you or Conner do them."

"Nope I can't I'm packed and I dragged Conner with me just to lighten my load."

I sighed "well I guess I have to get ready than."

"Okey...see you when I see you big brother. " She said as she made her way out.

"Bye...love you sis."

"Love you too big brother."

Well there goes my plan for sleeping in.

I got out of bed and took a very long and needed shower.

I got out and went to my closet picked out one of my favorite light gray custom made suits.

After I was done I when downstairs but decided last minute to skip breakfast.

I took the elevator on the left side that takes my directly to my personal car parking floor.

I have space for about 20 cars which 12 are currently filled with by all my sports cars alot right.

Nope not alot I till have 3 more I'm waiting on.

The rest for my guests if and when I have guests over.

Since I'm wearing a light gray suit I go for my gray BMW that of course come out this year and there are only 4 ever made.

It's one of my favorite cars and that is saying alot.

I made my way to my building and parked in my parking spot.

My security guard great me as I entered the building and I acknowledge it with slid nod.

I see I still have a bit of time so I made my way to my receptionist.

My footsteps echoed through the lobby as I made my way to her.

But she was so into whatever she was working on she didn't even notice me approaching.

"Morning mumma Lopez."I greeted her.

She looked up with and smiled."Morning Chris how are you?"

"I'm OK tired but ok."

"I thought you would sleep in."

"That was the plan but with the interviews I couldn't, and Chloé and Conner are both swamped."

"Oh" She said and chuckled "The interviews just a heads up none of them well except one lovely girl is dressed work appropriate."

I rolled my eyes at that. Even though I enjoy all the ladies throwing them at me but I don't mix business and pleasure.

"Yeah are they all women...I don't know why I even asked that."

"Yes my dear all ladies." She said with a smile.

"Great just great.Well then I better get going."

"Good luck my dear."

"Thank u mumma lord knows I will need it."

She laughed at that and I said my finally goodbye.

I made my way to the elevator.I just need to get this interviews over and done with.

The sooner the better because one I really want it to be well over I'm in no mood for this.

And reason number two I really need I full time PA I need an extra pare of hands.

I got on the elevator and headed for my office.