Chapter 6

As the elevator finally came to a stop at my floor I slowly made way out and to the I can only assume the temp PA miss Low.

"Can I help?"

Well if that's the way Mr.Coopers PA treats clients no wonder he needs a new one.

She is a pretty girl rocking a mean girl vibe in other words she is a bitch and I can confirm that by the one of dirty look she gave me.

Giving her a fake smile I replayed "Hey..yeah Andrea Love here for the PA interview." I said to her.

"Mmmh go wait in the waiting area you're name will be called when it is your turn." Than pointed across the room with her long bright red finger nail where 10 people were already waiting all of them women.

As I made my way to the waiting area looking at the women they all are dressed like they are strippers and not here for a interview.

Good lord all oh mighty by all means no.I mean if their skits isn't to short their top is too tight.

It's one breath away from popping I'm not even joking one girl is even wearing a crop top a freaking crop top.

Done looking at the women I took out my phone and saw I had an message from Jullz.

J : Hey baby jot that you need it but good luck wish you all the best Bitch 😘.

A : Tnx queen.❤️I have a bit of time came here early.

J : You nervous?

A : That is an understatement!

J : No need 2 be you got this.

A : Well I don't feel like I got this😒.

J : You do. How does the competition look?

A : Girl they are all women and I swear their tops are one breath away from poppin!!

J : Yip! That is exactly what I expected I mean have you seen that man he's hot🥵.

A : No I haven't.. and again I don't care if he is hot I just want no I need this job.

The elevator doors opens and notice the women sitting up straighter and pushing their boobs up.

"Good morning Mr. Cooper" I heard Miss Low said in a flirting tone.

"Mmm" I heard without a doubt a man's reply. Not much of a talker now are we.

And the man's heavy footsteps is all I heard as he makes his way to his office.

I don't even bother looking up. Just as the office door closes Jullz sent a text.

J : Well you should care.

A : I don't...I have to go now I think the interviews are about to start.Love you.❤️

J : Love you more.❤️

Soon after a put my phone away the interviews started.

"Miss Adams."

The lady across from me with her very bright red 7' heels stood up and headed to Mr.Cooper's office.

And that is when my nerves kicked in. I bounced my leg up and down at an increasing pace which annoyed the other woman.

Which lead to them sending me dirty looks than went back to checking their phone or their clothes.

The interviews were no longer than 10 minutes and that only added to my nervers.

As time went by and all the women were called one by one.

Then it happend Miss.Low called my name and it was finally my turn.

Not only that but I've noticed I'm last one here. Great I really hope this man is not the type of man how is in a bad mood whenever he is tired.

I got up and sent a quick prayer to however was listening praying all goes well today.

I walked into his office and my mouth dropped.His office looks like it belongs in magazine.

In the middle of the office is an big beautiful desk and a leather chair behind it.

One for the boss and across that sat two more chairs for visitors I assume.

The office has big glass floor to shelling windows allowing natural sunlight to shine through.

At the far end of the office I see a L-shaped cream coach,a medium size glass table in front of it that is standing one a midnight black carpet.

Across the office stands a tall man around 6'5 standing by the window looking out at the view. If I may add that is one hell of a view.

He is one giant man. He is standing with both hands in his pants pockets in a light gray suit.

His raven black hare is cut sort at the back and sides and from what I can tell it looks longer on the top of his head .

"Close the door and take a seat." He said in a deep husky voice.

I close the door behind me and do what he asked.

"Uhmm" a throat was cleared which caused my to jump a little in my seat.

I was so into the view that I didn't even notice Mr.Cooper moving from the window.

I snapped my head in the direction of the sound only to lock eyes with the most beautiful pair of gray eyes.

He has a 5'o clock shadow going on, sharp jawline man do I love a man with a sharp jawline thats not the point.

Now that he is infront of me I can see that the hair on top of his head is longer and is gelled back.

And I also noticed that he seems familiar like I have seen him somewhere before I just couldn't put my finger on it.

He took a seat and some tipe in a few things on his laptop than said "Miss Love let's begin."