Chapter 9

Drea's POV.

I let out a long sigh as I sat at a nearby café a few blocks from the offices blowing on my cappocino that I ordered.

Still thinking of the days event that happend only a few hours ago and if you are wondering what that is it was interview I had.

Do I think it was a success I don't know but what I do know is.It went beter than i thought it would.Well the first part of the interview that is.

FLASHBACK.

"So miss Love I've read through your CV but tell me more about yourself." Mr.Cooper said as he intertwine his fingers on the desk top looking right into my eyes.

"Well Im Andrea Love born and raised here im an only child raide by a single mother in all honesty Im average not much to tell." I said which is true i am a boring person.

"mmm..he said while noding his head.. miss love what would you say your strongest point is?"

" I would say my ability to multitask and that i don't cave in under pressure."

" Where do you see yourself in 5years."

" Maybe open my own bakery I have always wanted to own my own business."

"Mhmm" he said again losening his tie as he lean back on his chair with both of his elbows resting on arm rest of the chair.

"Ok miss Love do currently have a boyfriend or girlfriend?"

Why do I get the feeling that every question he is going to ask me is going to me non work related.

"No I don't have a boyfriend.."I say emphasising the word boyfriend "..I'm sorry but how is that relevant to ask, my personal life has nothing to do you."

" It does miss Love."

"And how is that."

"If you get the job you will need to to be available whenever I need you so I'm simply making sure you don't have any interference in your life."

Ok that does make sense but...

"Make sense but even if I had a boyfriend I'd make sure he wouldn't have any effect on my job in any way."

"Very well miss Love."he says and I nodded.

"Miss Love let for a minute pretent we are not in a intrview what do you thank about me."

"In all honesty" I ask which he just respondes with a nod.

"I that you are a very handsome man and I get why the lady's all want I piece of you but that's all only time will tell and change how I see you you know if I get this job that is."

Now that lady's and gentleman is what I chose to say cause if I had told him what I real think I would've kiss this job good bye.

"Mhm anyting more no say miss Love."

"No sir." I said and narrow his eyes at me like he doesn't believe me which he go that on point.

END OF FLASHBACK.
I got the job of course he said I'd start Monday that way I have enough time to study the note I'll be getting.

Notes on what is expected of me and all his likes and dislikes just to afford any conflict or misunderstandings.

And that's when I remembered that I put my phone on silent before the interview.

I took out my phone and took it of silent.At that exact moment a notification popped up sure enough it was the list I was waiting for.

It was just the normal staff that comes with a PAs job subscription,how he like his coffee when he wants it ect,ect.

You know I really hope that he is not one of those bosses who misused his or her employees just because they can.

One can only hope.I wonder if my mom would disown me if I just stop working or looking for work and just find me a suger daddy or a silver fox.

Who am I kidding my mother would be all to happy if I get me a man that woman really wants grand babies the,sooner the better.

I chuckled as I thought about my mum as I bring my cappuccino to my lips.

Just as I put my cup down a notification popped up it was Jullz.

J : Dude so how did it go?
A :Better than I thought it would but guess what!!
J :WHAT!!WHAT !!
A :I GOT IT I GOT THE FREAKING JOB I REPEAT I GOT THE FREAKING JOB!!!

I see the three dots bobbing so I know she is typing but it just stopped.I got confused because that is not like Jullz to just stop texting when we chat well with me that is.

Not long after I got a call with Jullz flashing on my phone.

Phone call:
J:HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!BBBITCHHHHHHHHHHHH! I TOLD YOU YOU WOULD GET IT I TOLD YOU.

Was the first thing I heard I had to pull the phone away from my ear just so I don't go deaf in my one ear.

She was so loud that the women sitting across me turn their head to look at me.

"Sorry" I mermed to them.
A :go ahead scream my deatfh not like I'm in need of my ears or anything.
J :oh don't be like that shoot I did not chack the time I need to go bye love you.
A :Lo- before I could finish she alread cut the call.Only her.

I spent the rest of the day reading through the lists at the cafe before making my way home.
--------
Damn I know updating takes me forever I'm sorry so sorry raindrops 💦
Love you 😘