Chapter 5: Ain't no party like a Taehyung party, '1/2)

Summary:

Tae has a party, Jungkook is drunk, and Jimin is horny.

Chapter Text
Jungkook walks into Taehyung's house dressed to the nines. Of course he's only wearing his best clothes. This is a party after all.

Taehyung had somehow gotten Jungkook's phone number and texted him some weird selfies along with an invite to this party he said he'll be throwing. Figuring it couldn't hurt, Jungkook had texted back that he'd be there, and here he is.

"Oh my god. You actually came." Tae squeals excitedly as he rushes over to Jungkook. "Come in, please. Make yourself at home."

"Thanks." Jungkook nods. He looks around as he walks further into the house. There are actually quite a few people here. And is that Jin? What's he doing here.

"Jesus." Jungkook hears Jin say under his breath as he approaches his manager with a smirk on his face.

"My man, Jin. What're you doing here? You know Tae?" Jungkook questions.

"Kind of, yeah." Jin sighs. "My friends Namjoon, Yoongi, and Hoseok are friends with him so... here I am." Jin shrugs.

"Wow. I never thought I'd ever see you at a party. You seem so out of place." Jungkook chuckles. Jin just sighs. "Look, man, just enjoy yourself."

Jin suddenly freezes before giving Jungkook a strange look. "Did you just tell me to... who are you?"

"Look, Jin. It's been like a week since we've been here. I'm totally relaxed and stuff. I'm over fighting with you. At least until we go back to Seoul."

"Never thought I'd hear those words coming from your mouth." Jin replies with uncertainty before shrugging. "I guess I shouldn't worry about it."

"That's right, Jin. Don't worry and just have a nice time. I'm going to go get wasted now. Bye."

Jungkook maneuvers his way through the crowd to find his way into the kitchen, where he grabs a beer. He drink one, then another, and befor she knows it, he's a little more than tipsy.

Drunk and curious, Jungkook wanders around Tae's house alone. He looks through every room he comes across until he gets to a door with posters of himself stuck to the outside.

"Now that was a great photo shoot." Jungkook laughs, pointing to one of the posters. "This must be Tae's room. I wonder how many posters of me he has." Jungkook snorts.

He pushes the door open and expects to be met by emptiness, but instead he sees two people on the bed.

Jungkook squints. Is that Jimin? Who the hell is that other guy.

"What are you doing?" Jungkook asks, suddenly sobering up a little. Jimin is kissing some guy, who's hand is down Jimin's pants. What the actual glittery fuck?

"Jungkook." Jimin says in surprise after he pulls away from the guy. He stands up and quickly buttons his pants up. "What the hell are you doing here?"

"Tae invited me." Jungkook frowns. "What are you doing?"

"It's none of your business what I'm doing. Go back out there." Jimin tries to push Jungkook away, but he won't budge. He's just staring at the guy who's still sitting on the bed.

"Don't I know you?" Jungkook narrows his eyes in thought.

"Yeah, hey. I'm Yoongi. I made a few beats for you. Jin hooked me up, remember?" Yoongi refreshes Jungkook's memory, awkwardly avoiding eye contact the whole time.

"Yeah, that's right..." Jungkook trails off before looking to Jimin again. "So what? Is he your boyfriend or something?"

"What? No. We're just friends." Jimin sighs, annoyed.