Chapter 15: No Murder Today

"It has been confirmed that Jeon Jungkook is in a relationship. His company has not released any more details about who the person is, but the two have apparently been together for more than two months. It's even suspected that they are now living together at Jeon's Seoul apartment." The entertainment newscaster says. Jimin almost spits out his orange juice.

"What the fuck?" He gasps. "I'm gonna kill him."

Jimin, now furious, grabs his phone and dials Jungkook. When he doesn't answer, he tries calling Jin.

"Hello?" Jin picks up.

"Where is he?" Jimin asks.

"Who?"

"You know who."

"Jungkook? He's in an interview right now. Why?"

"Interview? Don't tell me... please tell me he's not gonna make our relationship public." Jimin asks through clenched teeth. He's not sure whether to be annoyed or anxious at this point.

"Wait, I thought he said you were okay with it." Jin says with a confused tone to his voice.

"What?" Jimin questions loudly. "He lied. I never said I was okay with that. He only asked me about it once, casually. I said no, of course. I don't want to be murdered by his millions of obsessed fans." Jimin yells. He lets out a frustrated sighs and closes his eyes, pitching the bridge of his nose. "Is there any way you can stop him before he says something--"

Jimin's suddenly cut off by the sound of Jungkook's voice on the television. How convenient.

"I am in a relationship, yes." Jungkook smiles at the woman interviewing. "We're very happy together."

"Now, there's a rumor going around that you two actually life together. Is there any truth to that?" The woman asks.

"Actually, yes. We decided to move in together. It was an in-the-moment sort of thing, but there are absolutely no regrets." He smiles.

"Wow. So can we have any details about her? Is she an idol like you? A common person? Where'd you two meet?"

"Well, I met him when I went back home to Busan." Jungkook replies, emphasizing the fact that he's dating a guy. Jimin sucks in his breath sharply. Jungkook seriously wants to die by Jimin's hands, doesn't he?

"Him?" The woman has a shocked expression on her face. "Does that mean you're..."

"Gay?" Jungkook laughs. "I'm not really sure, to be honest. All I know is that I'm in love with Park Jimin." He shrugs.

"Fuck." Jimin curses loudly. "Now he's gone and done it. Might as well go into hiding now. He gave out my last name too. He must actually hate me."

"Jimin, Jimin. Calm down." Jin says, still on the phone with the nervous male. "Park Jimin is literally like the most common name in the country. It'll be fine."

"No it won't, Jin. Every single guy named Park Jimin will probably start getting harassed until they figure out which one is the real one." Jimin whines.

"Actually, as a surprise for him, I brought my favorite picture of us to show everyone." Jimin hears Jungkook say. His head snaps towards the television just in time to see a picture of the two of them they had taken when they were out on a secret date.

"Wow, you're actually a very handsome couple." The reporter laughs. Jungkook smiles brightly at that.

"Thank you. Even though he acts like he hates my guts, I know he loves me just as much as I love him. That's why I wanted the whole world to know."

If Jimin didn't want to kill Jungkook, he might be flattered by the things he's saying. But that's all being drowned out by his pure, seething rage.

Without warning, he hangs up on Jin and starts texting Jungkook the most profane and homicidal things he can think of. He also makes sure to add in a few I'm-breaking-up-with-you's in there to really scare the pants off of Jungkook.