Roberta's Back story

Flashback~
Bino met the lagoon company when they though that he was a spy to the mafias or organization and about to kill him, but Robert stop them and told them that this man was her husband which shocked everyone. And never though that the Blood Hound of Florencia has a husband would problery easy target to him to a whole cartel, mafia and government to lure her out and using him as leverage. Bino started laughing and said that would be easy to think that the whole government out would lure and kill my wife and I would show them that they would face the wrath of the Maruchinesu. And the tattooed girl named Revy was clapping him that would think that he is crazy enough to take on the whole world. But Roberta told Revy that her husband wiped out a whole mafia and evil organization across the world and this feared by every organization and government called him La parca azteca( The Aztec Grim Reaper) and that shocked that whole company and the boss was suprise that Roberta's husband took out the whole government in some countries. And want him to work here, but he decline and had some reasons and the boss understand that work at lagoon company would be a target to him and so they let him go. And Roberta told him how did he come here and he told him that you forgot your lunch and it was suprising that she forgot it anyway and left an said good luck.
Word~259