Spy kids Machete's spy shop

Warning: misspelled words, cringed, and confusing parts of the story.
Oc- Original Characters but with numbers
Ac- Alternative Characters ( same people in different Multiverse)
M-male F-Female

Everyone was confused why would kids going to be spies while Anya was happy to see spies relate things.

Loid: spy kids is that some joke that was made up(glancing at Bino).

Bino: Of course, not in that universe there was a spy organization called the OSS and their job is to save the world from any world threat.

Loid: I see

Everyone who was into spy movies and shows is screaming in joy. And that make me terrified by that scream.

Bino: In this universe will involve the Schnee siblings. And also I'm bringing some guests(snap the finger and brought the Schnee family except Jacques and he rots in hell).

Schnee: Where am I/ Where are we

Weiss: Mother, Winter, and Whitley

Winter/ Willow/Whitley: Weiss/ Daughter/ Sister

Bino: Well now ain't this family reunion.

And Schnees turned their heads toward me and Winter was about to pull her weapon but it has vanished.

Schnee: Who are you

Bino: Well guess I have to explain everything( Turned to Aruto) Aruto would you use the time skip card if you pleased? (Ask him and nodded).

Aruto: Sure thing boss. ( Activate the card).

Timeskip the explanation

The Schnee were shocked and in awe about the multiverse theory was real.

Willow: This is a lot to take in for me to understand everything.

Whitley: Me too

Winter: I can't believe that the multiverse exists that not even Atlas could be accomplished.

Bino: Well in the universe Willow was a spy during her younger day, and she met another spy named Gregorio Cortez from the OSS. After that, they date which is kinda since they are far away from each so they started two and another he propose.

Everyone was confused and Anya saw what Uncle Bino said lovely couple between spies were forbidden.

Anya: Spy love story waku-waku

Winter was wondering who Gregorio Cortez is in that universe

Winter was wondering who Gregorio Cortez is in that universe. And Whitley was wondering what he look like.

Whitley: Uhmm....... I won't want to be rude what did he look like?

The mother and her two daughters were curious about it as well.

Bino: Heres a photo. Aruto pull the lever.