Vanossgaming: Minecraft Pt 3

Warning: misspelled words, cringed, and confusing parts of the story.

Oc- Original Characters but with numbers
Ac- Alternative Characters ( same people in different Multiverse)
M-male F-Female

Bino: Well before we start,

Bino turned to other Hosts while they are important people.

Tempest: Please tell me we're sitting next to these guys and perverts, except for Anya she is precious.

Everyone turned to Tempest

Everyone: HEY THATS NOT NICE/ THAT IS SO RUDE

Perverts: HEY NOT AND NOT OUR FAULT THAT YOU GET A BABES, WHILE WE DON'T

Bino: OKAY THAT'S ENOUGH, you guys and that is not to treat your guest here.

Bino turned to the hosts

Bino: (Sigh) you guys get to the VIP section to the left and add some soundproof area next to the VIP. (He snaps his fingers and poofs the VIP section).

 (He snaps his fingers and poofs the VIP section)

Jair/Tempest: Wow thanks

And those to moan on the bed chair, and Jair's and Tempest's wives blush and lick their lips.

Bino: Anytime

Everyone was amazed and others were jealous of them that they get the Luxury while they get movie theater seats.

Rich people: Wow/ Never seen that type of Luxury.

Perverts:

Aruto: Hah that's what you get perverts

Aguilera walk to the perverts and an idiot trying to make a move on her

Issei: Hey babe is interested to join my harem.

Bino is in protective father mode and Tempest does too and he doesn't want Eri to be with boys.

Bino: If that perv tries to make a move on her I will cut his nut and rod in half and shove it in his ass. So I can torture him until he's dead in my eyes and rip every skin in his body don't you agree Tempest?

Tempest: ( Monstrous voice) Yes

Aguilera makes a smirk

Aguilera: Sure (smile)

Bino pulls out a shotgun and music pop out of nowhere Aruto, Jair, and Tempest know this theme