Chapter 7

When Arizona enter the bar, she immediately scanned the room for the Latina. She saw her sitting on a high chair in the bar counter with the intern. By the looks of it, it seems like Callie is already intoxicated by the alcohol because she is signaling to the bar tender with her fingers to pour more alcohol into her glass. She sighed as she run her fingers to her blonde hair and she saw Christina wave her hand in the air with Teddy by her side. As soon as she sat down, Christina asked her a question with a loopy eyes. "Hey I need to hear some advice." the curly woman said as she passed Arizona her drink. "You're asking me for advice??" she looked at the woman in front of her with a quizzed look and Teddy chuckled. "I'm not going to take it! I just want to hear it!" she replied as she rolled her eyes and take a shot. "Mmhk, what is it about?" she asked raising her eyebrows as she look alternately between the two woman in front of her. "Owen" she blurted and Arizona snorted. "I don't think I'm the best to ask about relationship advices" she said as she glanced behind her to see Callie empty her glass. 

"She's staring" Sadie spoke as the blonde on the corner gawk at them, Callie smirked. "Let her, she's jealous of you" she replied as she glance where Arizona is and who immediately dropped her gaze. Sadie let out a loud exhale, "The things love do to us" she said raising her glass, "Cheers to that. Love is...breaking a promise to save her life!" she added as they clank their drinks. 

Arizona saw Callie stand up and walk inside the dirty bathroom, almost stumbling. This is it, this is her chance to talk to the woman alone. She hastily followed the Latina, leaving the two women behind with a confused look. She was surprised when she entered the bathroom, Callie was leaning in the sink with her arms crossed, facing her. It looks like she she knew the blonde would follow her. "Oh my- Calliope!" she jumped slightly as she placed her hand on her chest, moved in and closed the door behind her. "Mhmm, this is how we met. You kissing a random woman inside of a bar's dirty bathroom" Callie said as she squint her eyes and pouted her bottom lips as she stared at the woman in front of her who is now gaping her mouth, not knowing how to respond. "Ha ha-ok, let's het you home now" Arizona said, guiding Callie's back. "From the first moment, I knew how hard it would be to forget you. The ped's surgeon who kissed me as Joe's bathroom" Callie said as she stare at Arizona's eyes before they make their way out of the small room. 

Arizona made sure that her wife's seatbelt was secured before running on the other side of the car. Callie continued on talking with slurry voice and eyes dropping. "You remember the night where you got all insecured about your leg and then I reassured you the no matter what, you are still beautiful?" She asked, talking slow to the woman driving beside her as she sniff because of the tears that are trying to fall down her red caramel cheeks. "My heart was torn when you didn't believe me. And ever since, you never looked at me the same, you never kissed me the same, never smiled the same," she said as she point her head side to side, matching her words. "you never loved me the same." she added, looking at the blonde. "Imagine my pain  when you couldn't even be comfortable with your own wife! I mean, Me! it's me! the person you married!" she raised her voice, pointing at herself while chuckling. "I'm the last person on earth who would judge you, or-or even look at you differently. But all I could do is understand your situation, your pain. Because I know, no matter how hard or how many times I reassured you, I can't do anything if you won't help yourself, let alone accept your situation!" she breathed out. "No, Callie! you never looked at me the same! you looked at me like-like I was broken, Like I'm broken and needed to be fixed!" Arizona replied, gripping tightly the stirring wheel. Not a good idea, she thought to herself. "Me? You're the who kept rubbing it in my face! How-how Ii took your leg! h-how I made the decision for you! I mean, I started that robot prosthetic legs because of you! You made me feel bad for cutting your leg off to save your life!" The Latina was now shouting inside the car. Both women are silent for a minute before Callie started talking again. Releasing all anguish that was left inside her. This is what damaged their relationship, not speaking at each other about what the feel towards one another. 

"Please don't run. I can't lose you" She stated as she points her fingers in the air, clearly still drunk with the amount of alcohol she took. "That was your exact words you told me the night on Bailey's wedding, and I told you that I would never leave you. Now, how am I suppose to keep my promise when every time I look at you, all I could see, all I could picture is the way you kissed her and forget that you had me?!" she said sniffing as Arizona look at her with sorrow eyes before getting out of the car and helping her wife to make it inside their apartment. 

"Here, here drink this." she handed Callie a glass of water and an aspirin as they sat down on the sofa. "I miss you. It hurts, but I really do miss you." Callie whined as she look deeply at her wife, the Apartment was dimmed as Arizona couldn't switch on the main light earlier because she was holding Callie. "I missed you to, Callie. And I'm sorry for breaking your heart. It breaks my heart too" She sighed as she holds Callie's face and scooted closer, running her thumb in to her wife's soft plump lips. Callie stared at the blonde's lips before leaning in and closing the gap between them. "Kiss me." she whispered and Arizona slightly backed her head off to look at her wife's face, making eye contact. "Calliope, a-are you...sure?" she asked, the Latina seemed sober enough to know what she's saying. Dark brown eyes are looking deeply at her dark blue ocean eyes, she swallowed hard, "Come on, let's get you to bed" the blonde said as she stands but the other woman pulled her down and pulled her shirt closer, connecting their lips. 

 Sloppy sounds arises as both woman started to breathe harder. Callie's hands snaked down to undo Arizona's shirt buttons, leaving her with her bra on. She pushed the blonde woman on her back, laying down the sofa as she sat on top of her, in between her legs.  Kissing her neck, slightly nipping it. She goes up to her ears and moan as she nibbled on the woman's lobe, gliding down the tips of her tongue down to her neck and then stopping at her collar bone. She pressed herself down in Arizona's legs to relieve some of her tension below as her hands unclasped the lock in front of the blonde's bra while peppering her collar bone with open-mouth kissed. Arizona's breath starting to get hitched and she couldn't help to run her hands into her wife's raven hair when she took her nipples, rolling it with her tongue while slightly pinching the other. She felt the cold air sting her hardened nipples when Callie looked up and pinned her hands above her head, "These stays here." she sternly said, giving her other breast the same attention. Her body jerked up, unable to control all her feelings.  Arizona eyes were closed as she searched for her wife's face, placing her hands on her caramel and guided it up to her face. Her dark chocolate eyes are like a window to her soul. She pushed down the neck of the woman on top of her, softly kissing her wife's lips. talking her time as her hands roamed around inside Callie's shirt, feeling the warm skin against her hands, lightly scratching her back with her fingertips, knowing that the woman loves it. 

"I want to touch you, Calliope. Let me feel you." She mumbled into her ears. Callie swallowed as she felt sharp pain in her heart. Even though she's unsure what's she's feeling at the moment, she let the woman beneath her guide her to sit down and remove her shirt. She hold her breath as she felt the coldness against her body, the blonde gently lay her down the sofa, shifting their body. She stared into those blue eyes, drowning with fondness. Arizona leaned in, giving her a peck on the lips before devouring it, she can feel the woman's breast in her skin. She then moved down to her neck and Callie's breathing become shaky and weak. The blonde was moving further down to her collarbone, then peppering her with hot open-mouth kisses down to the swell on her breast. Her eyes shot open when she felt the woman's hand on her stomach, remembering the cuts she made. She hastily sat up, startling the woman who was enjoying her. She jumped out of  the sofa as tears started flooding her eyes. Unable to see the woman clearly, she ran inside their bedroom's bathroom and locking it. Leaving the naked blonde sitting without a word.