Chapter 9

Arizona holds Sofia's hand as they walked towards Callie's room, they entered hand in hand with a bright smile on their faces. "Mama!" Sofia exclaimed as she lets go her Mommy's hand and run towards Callie with both hands on the air. The woman leaned down and gave her daughter a tight hug while Arizona helped her daughter up to her wife's bed. "Mama, Mommy said to ask you first if we could all go to the amusement park! Can we go, Mama? pleasseee!" their daughter pleaded, giving her a puppy eye looked. Both women chuckled with the cuteness of their daughter. "Of course, baby. Mommy and I will take you out once I'm healed, ok?" She said while tucking Sofia's hair behind her ear. "Okay, Mama! Mommy and I will give you lots and lots of kisses so you can heal up quickly!!" Sofia giggled as she kiss her Mama, "Mommy! quick! give Mama a kiss!!" she pointed at Callie and bounced up and down in excitement. They both laughed at the giddiness of their daughter before looking at each other with a sweet smile. The blonde leaned in and gave her wife a kiss on the cheek. "You ready to come home?" She asked her wife, "Yes!" Callie nodded as she close her eyes and smiled with fondness. 

Sofia sang loudly at the back as her mothers laughed and smiled hard through out the car ride home, stealing glances whenever they had a chance. Arizona helped the Latina to settle on her bed, unpacking the extra clothes she bought for Callie and then checked on Sofia and saw that she was playing on her room so she go and check on  Callie again before she leave the apartment. "Hey, Callie" she knocked before she entered the room and Callie furrowed her eyebrows. "So uhh...Call me if you need something, help or if-if you want food...Just call me." she breathed out she gave her a small smile. "Wha- where are you going??" she questioned with a confused face. "To Mark's?" she responded, not knowing if Callie wants her to stay. The Latina on the other hand forgot that she kicked the blonde out. "Oh" Callie replied as she remembered that Arizona's been staying in Mark's apartment, she called her when the blonde turned around to leave the room. "Arizona wait! I-uhm, I would like to ask you if-if you would like to come back...home" she asked the woman standing beside the door and a smile arise in Callie's lips when she saw her wife's lips curled up, popping out her sweet dimples. "really?" she asked, not wanting to pressure her or anything because Owen said she might still be sensitive. "Really." Callie reassured her as the blonde bite down her bottom lips, trying to contain the happiness inside, releasing it with a popping sound, "Okay, I'll go get my things. Thank you, Calliope!" she exclaimed before running to the other apartment. 

When she got back, she settled down her things and heard grunts coming from the bathroom. "Hey, you ok in there? do you need help?" she asked gently, awful silent lingered around them before Callie answered, "No, I'm all good!" she replied and Arizona decided to leave it, making her way to the kitchen. A few minutes later, Callie come out of their bedroom wearing some sweat pants and a thin shirt with sports bra underneath it. "Here,  I made this for you" she handed the Latina the juice. Callie's face wrinkled up, this was similar to the disgusting juice Arizona made her drink when she was pregnant with Sofia. "Oh my god, don't tell me that's not what I think it is" she shot her wife a look before whining like a child, "Noooo! No. I am not drinking that againnnnn" she whimpered, giving the blonde a puppy eye look, hoping it'll work. Arizona snorted at her wife's reaction, "Callie, your body needs nutrients. You need to drink this. Drink half of it, then you can finish the rest later, ok?" she negotiated with her wife with teary eyes. "I think-I would like to change my mind, can you go back to Mark's apartment?" she slumped down her shoulders, knowing she can't win this. "Drink this and don't argue with me, Calliope." The blonde sternly said before raising both her eyebrows. Callie drew her brows together and flared her nostrils before giving in, pouting at her wife as she take a sip. Arizona moved around her wife's back, placing her hands on both of her shoulders before kissing the side of her head as Callie gagged in disgust. "Don't worry, I'll make your favorite lasagna for dinner, how's that?" as she wrapped her arms around Callie's shoulder. The Latina looked up from behind as she rest her body in the blonde's arms, feeling the warmth of love. "I think I'm going to puke..." she blurted as they both chuckled. 

"I've been looking for that shirt." Callie smiled at her wife who just got out from the bathroom. "Oh, yeah I kinda stole this from you..." she grinned as she lay down next to her wife. They glanced at each other's eyes, recognizing the sparkles they once held as they smiled and snuggled each other. "Thank you, Callie...for giving another chance" she whispered as she look deeply at those dark chocolate eyes of her wife, "My heart is so full of you,  Arizona." she replied as the woman besides her kissed the back of her hand. "Can you...s-spoon me? I really miss you..." Callie asked shyly. "Of-Of course, Calliope. I would love to" she answered with a yearning smile, surprised that the Latina let her touch her body. She wrapped her arms around Callie's waist and she immediately felt her wife's tense body. "Shhh, it's ok. It's me...just me." she reassured her as she plant kisses on her shoulder, feeling her wife's body relax on hers. Callie holds the blonde's hand as she scoot more to her. "I dreamt of Mark's" she said, rubbing her thumb at the back of her wife's hand. "and it was a really good dream, I almost never wanted to wake up..." and the blonde hummed, "But he said I need to, for Sofia...For you..." she continued as she kissed Arizona's hand. "I miss him. He still look after us..." Arizona said as she plant another kiss on Callie's cheeks, Holding her as much as possible as they both drift to sleep.