Kapitel zwei

Germany's pov:
'I'm finally done with Paper Work. Now i Just need to find Berlin.' I was not looking where i was going when i suddenly bumped into somone. It was a young Woman. Before she Hit the ground i catched her. "Are you okay miss?" She didn't answer me. She just stared. 'Is something on my face?!'
"I'm sorry. I wasn't looking where i was going." She said suddenly.

Now that i look at her she looked quite nervous. "No Problem. But is everything alright. You look quite nervous. But you don't need to answer of course." I asked her concerned. Her head moved so fast towards me that i thought she broke her neck.
"Yes, everything is alright. I'm just.....
new to the City. Yeah that's all." Was her answer. But it seemed of... Her Style of clothing wasn't in since the 50's and she looks around like somone would kill her.'
"I understand. Please excuse me. I'm looking for somone and i think i just saw him." I said and in that moment i actully saw Berlin. "I understand. I Hope you're having a good day." Is what she said as she walked away.

No one's pov:
Y/n had an evil grin on her Face. She knew that the Countryhuman was not her son. So she didn't care. And with a good amount of luck and the fact that Germany looked Like he would fall asleep any moment, she borrowed his wallet.
'Now i need to find somone who can give me a new identity. Can't walk around with my real name.'

As Y/n was walking around in the city she Had the feeling that she was being watched. "I hope you know that i can feel you watching me..." Y/n said as she turned around and saw a young man.
"I have a question!" He said fast. Y/n raised one of her eyebrows. Which could be translated to 'Then ask and don't let me wait more.'
"I am from a group and i need to ask people who seem to be perfect for our group if they want to join. So i wanted to ask if you would like to join." Y/n was only a litlle bit interested but she needs a new identity. And maybe the group can help her
"Tell me... What does your group do?" Y/n asked and the man seemed to be suprised.
"We should talk this somwhere more privat. It is not save there. Also my name is Levin König." The man now known as Levin said as he took a card ,with an adress on it, out.
"I will come Mister König. You have awoken my interest."
"That's great. My boss is going to be very happy. If you want, you can come with me right now." Levin said and Stars could be seen.
"I have time."  Levin started to walk and Y/n followed him.

Time skip:

"So... You're the Woman that Levin brought.  Tell me what do you want to archive with our 'little' group." He asked. He was a middle aged man. He has brown hair with grey parts mixed in.
"Can you keep a secret?" Y/n asked.
The man nodded. "If you don't belive then forgot this happend. I'm supposed to be dead since 1905. I don't know how or why i'm here. But i need a new identity. My first name stays the same." Y/n explained.
The man believed her. But only because he doesn't believe in reincarnation. He thinks it's more rearealistic that the wife of the German Empire is alive again, than that she's reincarnated.
"I belive you. But are you really the wife of our great Empire? If so i would be glad to help you." The man said with a smile.
"The one and only."
And so the two of them made her a new identity.

!Again a time skip!

"So your new name is Y/n Köhler. You're an 32 year old Woman. You were born on December 19, 1992. Your Husband and children died in a tragic accident.
And your parents are still alive and living happily in Baden*. You graduated from the Canisius College in Berlin. You're right now not employed. So that would be all. I will give this to our people in the Goverment. For your Job problem... I think Germany needs an assistant. And If you get this Job... We will get som information when they plan something against us. One of our people who are involved with the Goverment will help you to get the job. And my name is Ludwig Cullenberg." The man said.
"I'm happy that you trust me with such a big task Mr Cullenberg."
Cullenberg was Happy. Not only because she accepted but also because Y/n is back.

--------------------------------------------

Hello! I'm sorry that i didn't Upload this earlier. But school satrted and right now i'm sick.
But i hope you like this Chapter.

--------------------------------------------

*Baden is a part of the state Baden-Württemberg. It's the Part of Baden-Württemberg that has a border to France.

 It's the Part of Baden-Württemberg that has a border to France