Headcanons

This are some Headcanons about my story and the characters. But also some facts about these characters that i created.
☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆

Facts about Levin:

He is 18 years old, he is shorter then Y/n, around 173cm (5,7 ft, don't know if that's right.) His hair is some shade of a cream color, his hair is a little bit länger. His eyes are ice blue. He has freckles. His skin is on the lighter side. I'm not sure if he should be a full german or only half. But when i decide that he's only half german i think the other half is going ti be russian.
The picture is how i think he would look:

German Empire:

As said before he is really tall, (220cm, i think it's around 7,3 ft)

He has problems with showing his emotion around strangers/poeple he does not like. And even with his family he rarely laughs. But when he's with Y/n he is a different person. He will smile almost all the time and even laughs. He can be very possessive of Y/n at times. And he was on the brink of insanity after her death. He got murdered after WW1. From the same person who murdered Y/n.

Germany showed him Rammstein, the German Empire didn't like them at first but now he listen their music often. It calms him down.

Weimarer Republik:

Hes taller then Y/n but shorter then his father. 192cm (6,3 ft).

He also likes to paint with his brother. He knows who the murderer is. Third told him after their death.

I saw some story and videos where Third Reich killed his brother. But not in this story. Weimarer died in an car accident. He loves his family.

Third Reich:

He is atleast 180cm tall (5,91 ft, i think...). That is the same hight Y/n. He loves his Mother dearly. He was a sick child, he got oft sick.

Same as his Father, he really loves his Mother. He was there when Y/n got killed. (He actully invaded the country that killed her. If you want you can comment who you think it is.)

He killed himself, to escape any punishment and in hope to see Y/n again. But he never saw her.

He really likes to paint, but i guess that's a headcannon most of the fandom has. His mother is one of his Favorite things to draw. And same with his father he is indeed a Rammstein fan.

Y/n:

As you know she is 180cm tall (5,91 ft). She got married when she was 20. Since then she didn't age. Her first child is Weimarer, she would have three children but her second child was born dead. Which was one year after Weimarer. Three years for years after that Third Reich came. She was worried about Third, always afraid that he will die from his sickness.

She doesn't like the U.S.A, she also doesn't like the British, and of course her murderer.

She has three siblings. Two older Brothers and one younger sister.  Her parents are happy married. And Y/n was spoiled, she had a similiar problem as Third Reich. But she still is tall.

Germany:

He is as tall as Y/n, maybe a little bit taller. He knows about his Grandmother but he does not know that it's Y/n. That's because Third took every painting of her and put it carefully in his Bedroom.

He really hates it when his Politician ignore him. And he already yelled at them. He hates it when somebody sends a message 5 minutes before the Meeting beginns.

In this story Germany is neutral when it comes to the war between Russia and Ukraine. And he made it clear to his Goverment that he will get rid of them if they go against his word. (He doesn't kill them) He does this because he knows that he needs the gas. Of course he doesn't like what Russia is doing.

Some facts about the Story:

The german family (Germany, Third Reich, Weimarer Republik, The German Empire, Prussia (and the older Bundesländer), Holy Roman Empire and yes even the Germanic tribes (they are one person, same with Baden-Württemberg)) can all turn into humans. The reason is that, there is this course 'god', or whatever you belive in, cursed the Countryhumans. The curse is that whenever one part of a Countryhumans family get married to a human, all of them can turn into humans.

But this will only affect the country's of their direct family. And only the family members their good with.
In that case Austria Hungary can transform but rhe Austrian Empire can't. And it's the same with Switzerland, the Netherlands, Luxemburg and Liechtenstein.

☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆