Kapitel Acht

I'm sorry if any Country is acting different from what you know. But i think for this story and it's setting, the characters of the countrys fit them good. Ande now to the chapter.

Underlined speaking: Russian/ other language then English and German.

☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆

No one's pov:                                          Russia was still thinking about the thing that America said. Maybe he should do a pact with Germany. Both of them would get great things out of the pact. On one hand Russia could help Germany with making his army better, on the other hand Germany could sell the stuff to Russia that the other Countrys won't sell him. So he decided to call his father, after all he knows what it's like to have a pact with a German. "Hello Son. Why did you call me?" The USSR asked.             "I wanted to ask you something. When you had that Pact with Germanys father, did you get any good things out of it?" Asked Russia, he knew that this was a subject that The USSR didn't like to talk about. "Yes, i mean we promised not to attack each other. We traded things, like raw materials and other things. But why do you ask?" The USSR answered his son. He already had a suspicion. 

"We ahd a meeting last week, because Germany rearmed his Army, and the capitilist said something that has not left my mind. He told me to make a pact with him like you and Third Reich did. But i'm not sure if i should do it." Russia told his father. And the USSR sighed. "Germany is a nice Country, of course he is a little bit like his father, but i don't think he would Betray you. But why is Germany  building his army up again? I mean i know what is happening right now with you and Ukraine, but i thought he was going to stay neutral?" He gave his advice to Russia but also asked him a question. "I tink it's a mixture of feeling threatend by poland, who asked for money, having enough of the stupid america and because of his new Assistant." Russia answered his father.

"But you're right. I'll ask him for a meeting, thank you father. Goodbye." The USSR also said Goodbye and Russia hanged up.
He quickly called Germany. After a while the call got accepted. But it was not Germany on the phone it was Y/n.

"Hello Mr. Russia. I'm sorry that Germany couldn't take the phon but he is right now in a meeting with his Politicians." Y/n said to Russia.
"It's alright. But can you tell him that i would like to have a meeting with him. I will call ba-" Suddenly there was a bang heard. "That was Germany, i would say the meeting is over." And with that Germany took the phone. "Hello Russia. I'm sorry that i didn't pick up the phone." Germany sighed and rubbed his eyes.

"Don't worry. But i wanted to have a meeting with you. When do you have time?" Russia asked, he wanted to talk about this pact without politicans. "How about in the next week? I have no important things there." Germany asked Russia. He thought about it. "Yes that would be great. But i think it would be the best if you come to Russia, and don't fly over Ukraine. I would rather not have you get shot down." Russia said, and Germany nodded. "That would be great. I will be there on Tuesday, and then we can hold the Meeting on Wednesday." Germany said and Russia agreed. "Goodbye Germany." And as both said Goodbye German hung up.

"Y/n, as you probaly heard, i have a meeting next week with Russia. And for that week, i give you the full power over this country. You are allowed to fire people who don't do their Job, and if somebody where to attack, which I hope will not happen, you are allowed to defend my country." Germany said, but he looked like he wanted to say something again.

"Please tell me what else I have to do, of course I will do it." Y/n said to Germany, and he relaxed. "My family... would it be possible for you to visit them? I just want to make aure that they arecall fine." That was the thing Germany wanted to say, and Y/n got a little bit nervous. She hoped her Husband would not see her. "You don't need to be afraid. Despite my father being the Third Reich, he is actully very nice. And you don't even need to talk to everyone of them, only talking to the Holy Roman Empire would be enough." Germany quickly added, after he noticed that Y/n got nervous.

"I'm not afraid i'm just nervous,... because your Father and Grandfather were such strong countries. But i will of course do it, my nervousness will not stop me from doing my work." Y/n said and tried to find an excuse for being nervous.

"Y/n... you are not a nazi, are you? I'm only asking because you sounded so amazed by my Father." Germany said and looked at Y/n to see if he had offended her. "No, don't worry. But i am amazed at ho fast your father grew in strength." Y/n answered and Germany nodded.

☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆

I know i have not updated anything in a while. But now i have more time. I've finally finished my final exams. And now it's Pentecost holidays where I live, so I have more time.

If you have any ideas, please share them with me, either via a messages or via the comments.