Kapitel Sechs

No one's pov:
After a while the meeting was over. Germany and Y/n left the building. Germany sighed again. "I'm sorry that your first day at work was so hectic." He apolagized.
"It's alright. It was something new." Y/n said. She smiled softly.
"I'm glad that i can work with you." Said Y/n and Germany felt happy.
And then he looked at his watch.
"I need to go! I hope it's alright with you..." Germany said and looked nervous. "It's alright. I know that family is very important. I'll just call my... nephew." Y/n said and hesitated on what she should call Levin.
"Goodbye Ms. Köhler. Also i will Text you the exact day of when we will fly to poland." Germany said and runned towards his car. Y/n then called Levin and told him where she was.

Germany's pov:
I'm so glad that Y/n was okay with me leaving her there. But i'm glad i can visit my family now. And there i was, at the Palast i spend most of my childhood at. I knocked on the door and waited. The door opened and my oncel stand there. He smiled. "Germany! I'm glad you could come, your father belived you had to much work." He said and hugged me.
"I'm only early and here because i got a new assistant, or else i would still work." I replied. And with that we walked in and i saw my father giving the soviet union a death stare.

"What are they doing?" I asked my uncle. "Soviet opened that room." Uncle said. I just nodded. "Brother! Germany is here!" Uncle yelled. Father turned his head towards me and started to smile. "I'm so glad you could come. I hope you don't have to much work." Father said as he walked towards me.

"No, the amount of work was okay today. But only because i have now somone who helps me." I told Father as i hugged him back. "I'm glad. But please don't overwork yourself again." Father said with concern. But i can understand him. "I wont do it again. I promise." I said. After all i don't want to worry him again.

"That's good! How about we go and paint something?" I nodded. I always liked to paint with father. I can remember that i never saw most of his paintings. But from the base i could see it was always a woman. I don't know who that woman was. But i don't want to make father sad.

"Germany! Are you okay?" Father said as he clapped his hands in front of my face together. "Yes i'm fine i just thought about something. But it is nothing important." I said and with that we started to paint.

Time Skip:
The Time flew by and it was already evening. They both showed eachother paintings, Third Reich painted his Brother, his Father and him by Y/n's grave. Germany Painted a castle in Baden.

"Im glad i had the time to do something with you

"Im glad i had the time to do something with you." Germany said to his father with a small smile. His Father nodded and hugged him. "Please come back again. I had fun today." Third Reich said. Both of them said Goodbye and Germany drived home. He got an Text from one of the People working in his Goverment. It says:                                                                                                  Das Treffen mit Polen ist in drei Wochen.                                                   (The Meeting with Poland is in three weeks.) (ignore that i said in about one week in the other chapter)                                                                              He put his phone down and went to sleep. He woke up and got out of the Bed. He made his morning ruotine and drove to the Office. On his way in he got greeted by Austria and Hungary whispering to each other, which confused Germany. After all they are never both in the Building. Y/n also walked in to the Building, she wanted to be early today. Austria and Hungary stopped whispering and stared at her.

'Look at her! I told you that she is our aunt' Austria whispered top Hungary. 'I guess your right. Do you think she is a ghost?' The two of them whispered some more, but Y/n and Germany are already in his Office. "As said in the meeting we will have a meeting with Poland. That Meeting is in about Three weeks." Germany informed Y/n. Who already had a new idea. "I'm getting a bad feeling about this Meeting. I am afraid that poland will get angry, my suggestion would be that we completely rearm the Bundeswehr." Y/n suggested. Germany thought about it but was uneasy.

"I know that your afraid. But what will happen when Poland attacks and wins? They will laugh at you. But you're the country and the Boss." Y/n said and Germany still felt as if it was wrong. "Do you think they'll think I want to start a world war? What if they say i'm a Nazi?" Germany was scarred of what the other countrys will say. But Y/n shook her head. "Even if they think zhat, you have a good reason to rearm the Bundeswehr. You feel threatened. And i'm sure if poland was saying that you started it they would belive him."  Y/n knew of course that what she was doing here was manipulation, but she didn't care at the moment.

"You're right! I should not care what other countries, especially the USA, think about me. I had enough! And i want a meeting with Japan and Italy. Could you do this please?" Germany was finally convinced and Y/n new she was already closer to her goal. "Of course Sir. I will try to get a meeting as soon as possible." Y/n told Germany and went to the phone.

☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆
I'm still alive. I know i hav not been updating any story but i will try to do it mor. after all i have two weeks of Easter holidays. But on another hand i had already two Final Exams, that means only four to go! 

I also made a playlist on spotify, it's a public play list. You can search for it, the name is German Empire x Reader, and my spotify name is Leo.nie, or you can use the Spotify Code.

Also please ignore the last song it just reminds me of my Home

☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆