Kapitel Null

Let us take a look at Y/n's life:
She was a simple Village Girl.
Her Family was a more wealthy one, but she wasn't crazy rich. She had/has two older Brothers and one younger Sister. Y/n loved her Family. But let's move on to the Story.
This will Take place before and when  she meets German Empire.

Things written Like this: Is German
And normal ist english

No one's pov:
And another normal day in Y/n's Village. But atleast it's very beautiful.
"Y/n could you please go to the market? We need Eggs and Milk!" That was her mother. She's a very nice Woman. Of course Y/n and her siblings get in trouble with there Mother when they do something stupid.
But that's not so bad.
"Of course Mother!" She yelled back.
Y/n quickly got a long black skirt and an white blouse. The blouse looked quite expensive. It also was very expensive, that's why Y/n doesn't wear it that often.
The skirt goes almos to her ankels and stops only a few cm before them.

(You can ignore the Cross. But if you wan't to wear it that's okay. Also Credit goes to
Atelier Boz)
Y/n makes her Hair as fast as possible. Got her shoes and run down staires.
"I will go to the market now. Good bye Mother."  Y/n said as she took the Money and a basket.
"Please be careful."
"Of course Mother." And Y/n was out of the door.

It is a beautiful day in the small Village. Many children were playing, and a lot of Adults were walking around.
There were children looking curious at two rather tall human looking people. After Y/n got out of the crowd she was going to an stand which sold everything she needed.

Y/n's pov:
After being finally out of the crowd i got to the stall who sold everything i needed.
I knew the Person who sold the things.
He's an old Family friend. An very nice and polite old man.
"Thanks Mr. Bauer. I hope you'r having a nice day!" I said to him as i packed everything in my basket.
"No Problem Y/n. And thanks." He said.
As i was walking back home i saw Clemens.
I hate that guy. He always asks me to marry him. And i always say no. He's mit my type and never will be.
"Y/n my Love! Please marry me. You will never find any one as good as me! I can give you anything you want." Why is he so anoying.
'Just ignore him. He will leave. I Hope...'
Just as i was about to walk away he grabbed my Hand.
"Just marry me!" He screamed at me.
"I don't want to marry you! I have no interest in you." I tried to get my hand free.

"Ist this man bothering you miss?" I looked up to see an tall man. Oh... That's the German Empire!
"Who even are you to as-" Clemens started but i interrupted him.
"Yes he is bothering me." I said and took my hand from Clemens.
"Would it be alright to walk you home Miss?"
The German Empire asked.
"It would be my pleasure." I said and started to lead him.
"Could i have your name miss?"
"Of course. My name is Y/n Jäger. It's nice to meet you German Empire." I introduced myself to him.

No one's pov:
Both of them talked not much but they liked it. It was calming.
"We're here. It was nice to meet you." Y/n is nervous. She thought the German Empire was nicer then everyone said.
"I hope we can see each other again." German Empire said and took her hand.
He gave it a soft kiss, and that caused Y/n's cheeks to heat up.
"If you're here till Friday we could go tho the summer Festival... But only if you want!"
As Y/n was saying that G.E was already excited about this idea. His meeting with Austria-Hungary was almosts over anyway. It would only go to thursday and one or two days off will not kill him.
"That would be lovely my dear." Y/n cheeks were even hotter.

------------------------------------------------------------
This is the first chapter i hope you liked it.

Another thing. Can you see one ore two Pictures above?
Because it seems like Wattpad removed the Picture.

 Can you see one ore two Pictures above?Because it seems like Wattpad removed the Picture