Shopping with Auntie part 3

I would like to thank KamalalovezDoug 4 her help with writing this. 💕

~In Kamala's Jeep~

Meena- "Auntie, you go inside Lexie's hungry, and I know Bella is too, I will bring the stuff in that we bought, and I saw the toys you brought Lexie and Bella"

Kamala- "thanks, and yes I did buy them each a toy"

Kamala unbuckles her seat belt, and she gets out of the jeep and she opens the back door, and she unbuckles Lexie from her car seat, "Lexie, I know your hungry, as soon as we get inside, you will get your milk"

Kamala picks Lexie up and she takes her purse with the diaper bag and they go into the house.

Doug sees them and is waiting for them by the door, "Bella who is that coming, is that Mama and Sissy"

Bella smiles

Doug opens the door for Kamala and Lexie. "There's my Queen, and one of my princesses"

Kamala gives Doug a kiss, and he helps her sit down in her recliner, "Lexie, I know your hungry, Bella I know your hungry, let Mommy get ready to feed you"

Kamala sits down in her recliner and puts her feet up on the foot rest and unsnaps her tank top and she lays Lexie on her pillow and Lexie latches on and starts nursing, "I'm ready for Bella"

Doug gives Bella to Kamala, she unsnaps the other strap and she lays Bella on the other side of the pillow and she latches on and starts nursing, "Much better, I was really full, I didn't know we would be gone almost 2 hours, can you please go and help Meena bring in the stuff we bought"

Doug- "of course"

Doug gets up from the couch and goes outside and helps Meena bring in the bags from Target.

Meena and Amara come into the family room a few minutes later, Amara shows Uncle Doug her big girl pants.

Amara- "Uncle Doug big giwl pands"

Doug- "you got big girl underwear"

Amara- "I did and pull ups"

Doug- "you are a big girl, did you get a potty chair to keep here at Auntie and my house"

Amara- "yes, Lexie toy, Bella toy"
Doug- "you didn't call Lexie and Bella Baby this time Amara"

Amara- "No, they got toys"

Kamala- "yes they did they each got a rattle, I asked Amara which one Lexie and Bella would like and she picked out 2 rattles for them, Amara when Lexie and Bella are done with their milk would you like to give them the toys you picked out for them"

Amara- "yes"

Meena- "Amara, come here, Mommy wants to put on your pull-ups"

Amara gets up and goes with Meena, "Minnie Mouse"

Meena- "Amara, lay down so I can take off off your diaper and can put on your pull-ups, and when the color gets lighter when you are wet, and you can pull them down if you need help pulling them back up"

Doug- "Auntie, where do you want to keep Amara's potty chair"

Kamala- "near her toy box, I was talking to Christina, and she said her niece Ashley is learning how to be potty trained, and she said to put the the potty chair near the toy box, and before the eat lunch or snacks"

Meena- "I will try that, Amara, do you want some juice"

Amara has her pull-ups on, and she puts on her shorts

Amara- "yes, Minnie Mouse cup"

Meena- "okay, I will put some juice in your Minnie Mouse sippy cup that Auntie bought you"

Kamala looks and she sees that Lexie has unlatched, can I have the burp cloth please Uncle Doug"

Doug- "of course, let me burp her, and then I want to see their new toys once they are done with their milk"

Kamala gives Lexie to Doug, and she notices that Bella has unlatched, she snaps her tank top, and she puts the burp cloth on her shoulder and she rubs her back and a few minutes later Bella burps and she spits up a little bit and Kamala wipes her mouth with the burp cloth. "That was a good burp Bella"

Doug puts the burp cloth on his shoulder, and rubs Lexie's back and a few minutes later she burps and she spits up a little bit on the burp cloth. Doug wipes her face with the burp cloth.

Doug- "that was a good burp Lexie, did you have fun shopping with Mommy and Amara and cousin Meena"