"I know, I know, they're hot."

I had a study hall with Shawn during 5th period right after lunch.

"You doing anything after school?" He asked.

"Malts? Like always?"

"I mean besides that." He said.

"No, why?" I asked suspiciously.

"Well, there's cheer tryouts..." I stopped him before he could say anything else.

"Nope. Not happening." I crossed my arms.

"Why not?" He Asked.

"Because, cheer is not my thing at all. I would never be a cheer leader." I made a disgusted face.

"Hey, don't talk down on cheer leaders. They're hot." He smiled thinking about the cheer leaders.

"Of course you would think that." I playfully rolled my eyes.

"What's that supposed to mean?" He asked while raising his eyebrows.

"Cheerleading is cliché. They're all short blondies with bright blue eyes. Plus the uniform are just.." I shuddered at the thought of the uniforms.

"Hey, the uniforms are-" I stopped him, knowing what he was gonna say.

"I know, I know. They're hot." I teased.

"So you gonna try out?" He asked with a smirk.

"Y'know what? Why not." I smiled.

"Really?" He asked excitedly.

"No."

"Oh, come on. What's the worst that could happen?" He asked insistently.

"The worst? That'd I'd make the team. I'm not trying out for cheer. I cant flip or anything." I reasoned.

"You're so stubborn." He rolled his eyes.

"And you're so cliché. If you're so obsessed with the cheerleaders why don't you go make out with Maria Winston?" I teased.

"Been there, done that,"

"Of course you have." I rolled my eyes at him and looked down at my unfinished homework to continue working.
——
The day was finally coming to a close and Shawn walked me to my last class like he did the day before. I walked into class and sat down in my seat and not too long after Sawyer came in and sat down.

"Hey, Stacey." He said while sitting down.

"Hey, Sawyer." I replied while zipping up my bag.

"I've got some bad news.." He said quietly.

"What's up?" I asked.

"I need to reschedule for Friday. I'm really sorry. I forgot I already made plans." He said apologetically.

"That's okay." I laughed. "Don't worry about it. We can reschedule."

"Great, you're the best."

"I am, aren't I." He laughed at my cockiness. The teacher came in and explained what we were doing that day. We had to pick a picture, that she had told
us to bring in the day before  and replicate it onto another piece of paper. So, I reached into my bag and pulled out the picture I had chosen. It was a picture of Me, Cory and Shawn all dressed up for Halloween in the third grade. We were all dressed in Scooby doo costumes. I was Velma, Shawn was Shaggy, and what's a Shaggy without his Scooby. Which of course was Cory.

"That's a cute photo." Sawyer commented as he looked over my shoulder at my photograph.

"Thanks. I still remember that day. It was so fun." I reminisced at the memories mad that day.

Flash back:

"Hurry up!" I yelled to the boys.

"Be patient were almost done, bossy." Shawn retorted back.

"We're gonna be late!" I whined.

"It's okay, Annie. It's only 7:30." Amy tried to reason. "We're not going till 8:00."

"Yeah! Only babies go at 7:30." Shawn shot at me while walking down the stairs as Cory trailed behind him .

"Don't you three just look adorable." Amy looked at us in awe. "Let's go outside and take some pictures before it gets too dark."

We followed out behind Amy and she made us have a whole photo shoot.

End of flashback

"I can't believe how young we were in this."

"You were such a cute kid." Sawyer complimented.

"Are you okay?" I asked I'm shock. " I had a short bob cut and giant glasses."

"Yeah, you were still a cute kid." I couldn't help but smile.

I began to sketch a grid on my paper and began drawing out the outlines of our body frames. Right as I was almost done sketching out my body, the bell rung. I placed my unfinished work in my folder and back on the shelf. Sawyer and I walked out and our hands dangled next to each other as they kept grazing against each other. Suddenly I felt him slip his hand into mine and we interlocked fingers. Our hands slightly swung as we walked down the hall to my locker. I let go of his hand to unlock my locker. I opened my bag that Sawyer was holding for me, and I took out my unnecessary books and put them into my locker. As soon as I closed my locker our hands interlocked once again, right as Shawn and Cory were walking our way.

"Hey, Annie." Cory said. "Hey, Sawyer." They did one of those weird guy handshakes.

"Hey, Cor. We still on for malts?" I asked.

"Yeah, that's why we came to get you." Shawn replied.

"Okay, great. See ya, Sawyer." I began to walk away from Sawyer with the boys but Sawyer pulled me back together to face him and he planted a kiss on my lips before we departed. I don't think I stopped smiling the entire way to chubbies.

"Would you stop smiling?" Cory asked with wide eyes. "It's scaring me. You're not planning to kill us are you?"

"How did you know?!" I teased. We sat down at our usual booth and ordered our malts. "You two wanna hang out on Friday?"

"I thought you had a date with Sawyer?" Shawn asked while sipping his malt.

"No, he already had prior commitments." I explained.

"Loser...but yeah I'm free, what about you Cor?" Shawn asked Cory.

"I can't, I have to go to Morgan's stupid soccer game." He rolled his eyes.

"That sucks, guess it's just you and me, Stace."

"Oh,great." I playfully rolled my eyes causing him to
smile. Shawn always hated his smile for some reason, but I loved it. He wouldn't be Shawn without it.