Changes

I sat there stunned as Natsu kissed me. It took me awhile but eventually I unfroze and closed my eyes and joined in.  His right hand held my cheek, his left hand travelled down to my waist and to my hand as he pulled me in closer. I could feel butterflies pooling in my stomach. (🦋🦋🦋)

He pulls away when we break for air.

"I was worried for a moment there when you weren't kissing back" he laughs.

"I was shocked" I blush.

"Hope it was a good shock" he laughs and leans in again. We sit there for a moment until Natsu leans over too far and down we go into the fountain. He quickly anchors his body so that when we fall in he is the one who feels the impact of the concrete.

We both come up out of the water and laugh.

"Awe, now our nice clothes are wet." I point out. "I'm sorry"

"Don't worry, I can just get you a new one" he says as he leans in once again. I can't believe I'm in this situation with my boss, not to mention one of the most notable people in our entire area.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Hey Luce, wake up!" I hear a familiar voice all out to me. "We slept in a little late." I open my eyes and look around, not realizing where I am at first.  I look over the other side of the bed and see a sight that shocked me.

Natsu was putting on his pants and I was laying in what assumed to be his bed. It looked to fancy to be a hotel. "Hey come on, Luce. I know we went to bed late last night, but we need to get to work and I need to drop you off at home so you can get changed. "Natsu comes crawling on the bed towards me and hovers over me.

I suddenly remember what situation I could be in. I think about it and I try to check without having him catch on. Good, I still have a bra on and I'm wearing shorts that aren't mine. I try not to think about it because it would make me freak out to much. I look up at him and see he has a smirk on his face.

"What?" I ask.

"Oh nothing," he laughs as he leans down for another kiss and I melt into it. "Come on we need to get going" he tosses me a black t-shirt and I stretch it out. It's a normal black t-shirt that's a bit to big for me.

"Thanks" I say as I hop out of the bed and put on the t-shirt.

"Oh, your making it hard to want to go to work, dressing like that" he points out. I quickly turn around and cover myself without trying to make it noticeable. "Calm down Luce, I know your nervous. But I really do need you to get moving"

"Fine, but could you stop being so..." i stop myself.

"What..."

"Nothing, let's just get moving" I pick up the dress and feel that it's absolutely soaking wet. "Sorry about getting our nice clothes wet." I apologize.

"Don't worry about it. It's  thanks for helping me have fun last night. I will take care of it." I remember last night and reach up to my neck and feel the simple necklace hanging from it. It's a simple necklace but he remembered that I liked it.

"Ready to go?" Natsu asks.

"Yeah" I say and grab my phone. He leads me down the stairs and we hop into his car. I notice the neighbors pointing and whispering but I just keep myself focused on Natsu. I place my hand on the center console and he places his hand on top of mine. I blush and work on trying to not let Natsu notice.

When we get to my house, Natsu mentions he will wait as I quickly get ready for work. I rush into the house so my neighbours don't see me like this and go straight to my room and undress his t-shirt and shorts.