⎝⎝𝕋𝕙𝕖 ℙ𝕠𝕝𝕝𝕪𝕨𝕠𝕘⎠⎠

𝟎𝟎𝟑

𝟎𝟎𝟑

♡❀˖⁺. ༶ ⋆˙⊹❀♡

"𝐒𝐭𝐞𝐯𝐞 𝐤𝐢𝐬𝐬𝐞𝐝 𝐦𝐞." And I kissed back. That's been the only thing on my mind since last night. After I went to Dustin's room where he hugged me as I cried from the guilt of kissing my best friends boyfriend.

Dustin found this...thing, that looks like a frog, in our trash can. But it isn't a frog, so he thinks he discovered a new species. I went back into my room to see my bed empty and my window open. I walk fully inside closing it and walking over to my bed. I looked on my nightstand, to find a note.

I instantly picked it up and threw it in the trash. I couldn't let any more guilt consume me. Eventually, I got up and get the note from the trash.

Hey Lil,

I'm so sorry I made things weird and awkward between us. I didn't mean to. I'm sorry. I heard what you said to Dustin, and I don't want you to feel bad for my stupid actions. But... I genuinely want you to know(and I am not apologizing for it) that I meant every word I said, drunk of not. Like I said, Drunk words are sober thoughts.

-Stevie

I saw my tears hit the paper in my hands as I held it close to my chest, falling asleep with it in my arms.

~~~

I had a free period so me and my class were forced to relocate to the gym, where Steve and Billy are. I sighed as I walked in and sat in the far corner, ignoring the looks from both males. I took out my walkman and my sketchbook and forgot about the world. 'Damn. I'm even listening to the mix he made me for my 14th birthday, 'Lil's best friend mix ♡' with a heart at the end.' I think. And it was so damn corny, but I loved it.

I get interrupted by somebody tapping my shoulder. It was Steve. "Hey, can we talk?" he asks, pointing his thumb to the exit. I slightly nod. I pause my walkman and follow him outside to the small alley between the gym and school. We just stand there awkwardly, not knowing what to say. Then he speaks.

"So it's official. There is no more Steve and Nancy. We broke up. I asked her about yesterday's conversation, and she said she remembered it all. She knew what she was saying. And I asked her.. if she ever loved me. And she didn't answer. She just...stood there." he said wiping his face with his towel. "Then she said she was with Jonathan...and...she said it would be best for us to stop seeing each other. And, technically she broke up with me yesterday and I guess today she...finished it off." he said.