⎝⎝𝕋𝕙𝕖 𝔸𝕗𝕥𝕖𝕣𝕞𝕒𝕥𝕙⎠⎠

𝟎𝟎𝟗

𝟎𝟎𝟗

♡❀˖⁺. ༶ ⋆˙⊹❀♡
We go back to the Byers house to see everyone there and alive. I go and hug Will and everyone else and call it a night since it's like 1 in the morning. Joyce offered her house to everyone but honestly I just wanted my bed, so I took Dustin and Steve and we went back home. We snuck into the house quietly and I led Steve to my room after saying goodnight to Dustin. We change into some comfortable clothes before turning off the lights and attempting to go to sleep, but it isn't easy.

My mind wanders to last year and the crazy shit we had to go through, just for history to repeat itself. It's messed up.

"Lil?" I hear Steve say behind me.

"Yes, Steve?"

"I wanted to talk about earlier. We said that we'd talk when everything was over."

I go silent for a second before sighing and nodding.

"You're right."

It goes quiet again.

"I meant everything I said you know. In my confession that night... I meant every word. Also what I said in the tunnels. I mean it, and not in a friendship way. I love you Delilah. And I wanted to apologize for not saying that sooner and playing with your emotions. It was selfish and I was a douchebag. I just hope you find it in your heart to forgive me."

"...Stevie.... Of course I love you too. I've loved you since we've met. It's true you were a jerk at times, but the good triumphs the bad. I love your personality, how funny you are, how courageous you are, kind, compassionate, snarky, and very sweet to me. I love your cute smile lines when you smile, your chocolate brown eyes, your soft wavy chestnut hair, your perfect teeth, your knobby knees, your fair tinted rose gold skin. You are beautiful inside and out and I am always happy that you are in my life. I've always forgiven you. And I wish you did tell me sooner."

The room is quiet again until I feel a warm hand on my cheek guiding my face to the left to reveal the most gorgeous face in the moonlight.

"I love you."

I smile, leaning in to kiss his lips, and it felt so right. The way our lips locked and synchronized together perfectly, like perfect puzzle pieces. I run my hands through his hair and his warm hands stay on my face. We pull away slowly, opening our eyes to look at each other.

"Delilah Henderson, will you do me the honor of being mine?" He asked me, rubbing his thumb over my cheek. I smile.

"Of course Harrington."
♡❀˖⁺. ༶ ⋆˙⊹❀♡

𝕎𝕖𝕝𝕝 𝕥𝕙𝕒𝕥 𝕨𝕒𝕤 𝕥𝕙𝕖 𝕖𝕟𝕕 𝕠𝕗 𝔸𝕟𝕘𝕖𝕝 𝔼𝕪𝕖𝕤 𝕍𝕠𝕝𝕦𝕞𝕖 𝟚. 𝕀 𝕙𝕠𝕡𝕖 𝕪𝕠𝕦 𝕖𝕟𝕛𝕠𝕪𝕖𝕕 𝕒𝕟𝕕 𝕀 𝕨𝕚𝕝𝕝 𝕓𝕖 𝕔𝕠𝕞𝕚𝕟𝕘 𝕓𝕒𝕔𝕜 𝕨𝕚𝕥𝕙 𝕧𝕠𝕝𝕦𝕞𝕖 𝟛. 𝕀 𝕜𝕟𝕠𝕨 𝕥𝕙𝕚𝕤 𝕔𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝕨𝕒𝕤 𝕤𝕙𝕠𝕣𝕥, 𝕓𝕦 𝕀 𝕒𝕞 𝕖𝕩𝕔𝕚𝕥𝕖𝕕 𝕗𝕠𝕣 𝕤𝕖𝕒𝕤𝕠𝕟 𝕥𝕙𝕣𝕖𝕖.