Chapter 5- Entranced

AN: I can't find a man out there who matches my perspective of Lorenzo so we'll take it to the imagination and descriptions I'll give you guys.

Enjoy!

*****************************************************

Allison POV

I didn't know a five second eye contact could have so much unspoken words yet means so little.

Maybe it's because I hadn't done it in a while or the fact that he's extremely attractive and good looking, but something about this man just makes me sexually attracted to him.

He possessed this deadly aura and I swear that just made me yearn him more.

His muscled, veiny, tatted arms and his handsome face were the only visible parts of his body.

I can just imagine how perfect the rest of his body is beneath those clothes.

His long hair was neatly cornrowed in a low ponytail and his line up and fade was ideal.

The man was flawless.

The all black was another story.

Just ravishing.

I couldn't focus on what he was saying when he went up to speak on the microphone.

I could only focus on the movement of his lips and his gruff voice that caused my pussy to beat.

Where did all these hormones suddenly come from?

But in reality, as quick as they come, was as quick as they go.

Ofcourse someone like him has a girlfriend.

A beautiful and attractive one at that.

Why do I feel disappointed? I have no idea.

I watched as he nodded to something she said and she started giving him a lap dance.

He looks in my direction and I quickly averted my eyes but I still think he caught me staring.

Fuck me.

I took small peeks at him and the woman grinding on him in sync to the song.

I'm lying if I said I didn't feel a hint of jealousy.

It's just sad to admit as I'd only just met the guy and we haven't even exchanged words.

I looked away from them to see Nia whining on Jordan.

I've never felt so single.

Mi know mi shouldn't come yah eno, all Jerome inna corner a do God knows what wid somebody gyal pitney.

I sighed and retracted my phone from my purse and started to scroll through Instagram mindlessly.

I suddenly felt a pair of eyes burning holes through my body and looked up to see Mr. Handsome piercing me with his gaze.

We stared at each other for the longest moment until he nodded at something his girlfriend said to him without looking away from me.