Chapter 61- Why

Two months ago

Allison's POV

Enzo pulled out of me and dropped on the bed.

"You even had the audacity to ask if you were to sit and wait for me." I put on my bra and panty.

He sighs and I sat up in the bed.

"Don't sigh! After everything I've been through with you, you still cheated on me."

"I did not cheat on you."

"Okay then, you had sex with someone else while we were in a relationship. While we're engaged!"

"Yuh really aguh do dis now?" He puts on his boxers.

"Yes! You had sex with someone else. More than once."

"Say it again, mi nuh think di neighbor dem hear good."

"Choosing now to be sarcastic Lorenzo?" I turned to glare at him.

"Allison, mi think seh yuh cut gone leff mi. Mi neva know when yuh plan fi come back."

"So that mean seh yuh fi cheat?" I got up out of the bed frustratedly. "I don't even know why I'm still here with you. Mi actually aguh leff yuh this time."

He grabs my hand and pulls me back in the bed.

"Enzo leave me alone." I tried to pull away from him but he locked me in with his arms and feet. "Let mi guh, mi nuh waah deh near yuh."

"Yuh waah leff mi ova sumn meaningless? Yuh well waah see wata come outta mi yiy?" He kisses my cheek.

That has no effect on me right now.

"And out of all people you chose to cheat on me with, you chose Khloe?!" I groaned and tried to get out of his grip. "Enzo, let mi go."

"Khloe nuh mean nutn to mi." He rest his head on my breasts comfortably.

"I don't believe that. If you were the one that went away and you came back only to find out that I had sex with Shane multiple times..."

"Mi a murda eh two a unuh." He says.

"Suh mi fi follow mi instincts and stab up yuh now nuh true?" I asked him. "Enzo let mi guh, mi waah use eh bathroom."

"Allison. You naah guh see smaddy and just fuck dem suh wid no feelings or nutn. Mi can see a gyal and fuck dat and not even memba har the next day."

"Yuh memba crawsis Khloe doe." I pointed. "I would've even felt better if it was a random woman you picked up from the club but it just had to be Khloe. Is she that irresistible to you, are you in love with her?"

"A lone pussy dat Princess. A you alone have mi heart."

My face scrounged up in disgust. "I can't believe I had sex with you seven times!"

"Eight." He says and I gripped his balls. "Ah-ah Seven."

He released me to hold his area and I escaped from the bed.

"Don't correct me when you cheat on me." I rolled my eyes and put on my nightie.

He looks at me then picks up his phone.

I hissed when I realized he was recording me. "Nyam shit Enzo."

Mek him nuh guh record whoring Kelly.

He pulls his cock from his boxers and it fell back on his belly.

I don't know how my heart reached in my vagina.

It was so long and hard. I gulped.

Memba Khloe.

I immediately got angry again.