0-5

he woke up with blurry eyes.

shit, he fell unconscious again.

the boy stayed at that position for a good while, just laying down on his soft bedding filled to the brim with fluffy pillows and multiple thick blankets. he lifted a hand to comb the few stray hairs covering his view, that action taking two seconds just from how long his raven locks were.

staring at the ceiling, he focused on his blurry memories from earlier, just this morning when the (h/c) haired foreigner sneaked out. he might have a weak body, but his mind? it was intelligent by itself.

english.

a language he didn't want to study or explore on since he knew he'll die before even reaching the age of twenty--at least, that's what his doctor told him. why would he learn a different language, when he wasn't even going to meet foreigners due to his short life span? it would only waste his time, and that would even anger him even more; so he opted to just study his country instead.

but now, meeting the interesting foreigner, he knew he had to learn it. to better understand her, and to communicate with her. she was entertaining, and he knew that if the foreigner was by his side for the next three years--his remaining time would be worthwhile. much, much enjoyable.

and so, he decided.

muzan was going to do nothing but learn english, and spend time with the (h/c)nette.

first, he had to find where she was right now.

the frail boy finally sat up, releasing a content breath of air once he finally thought of how to spend his last years.

just in time, he heard the door to his room open.

hope shined in his eyes; hoping the person entering his room was y/n. but soon his eyes narrowed in irritation when it was just a mere maid carrying a glass of water for him.

'..where is she.'

the maid bowed her head, "muzan-sama," and extended the cup towards him.

the boy wordlessly took it and gulped it down. he felt the not warm, but not cold liquid go down his throat, further relieving him from his morning exhaustion earlier.

setting it down, he turned to the window right beside him and furrowed his brows from the closed curtains.

"what's the hour?"

she pursed her lips into a thin line; bowing even more, "apologies, i have not checked.. but it's supposedly around eight, night, at the moment."

"hm. and the foreigner?"

"the bloody foreigner was invited to dinner by haru-sama.. the event was just a little while ago, so haru-sama and the foreigner still might be there."

'bloody?' muzan blinked at the word, thinking about it in his thoughts before remembering the injury on y/n's forehead. after he recalled that event, he glared at the servant still in his room.

"get out."

the maid took her leave--well, uh, accidentally leaving. the boy panicked; who was going to help him get to the room where the (h/c)nette was now!?

sometimes he really was dumb, speaking before thinking looking ass.

💤💤💤

"and that's why, i thought of just marrying the man and running away from my parent's estate. and i have to say, i never ever regretted it." the woman nod her head, a small smile playing on her lips from the memory.