0-6

okay, so maybe a few months have passed by already.

and right now, the foreigner--no, y/n, was kneeling in front of hulkiest, manliest man she has ever seen in real life. haru told the girl that her husband was one who excels in all types of weapons, and what the foreigner needed right now was him; a mentor.

"please teach me how to use a bow." pursing her lips into a thin line, her (e/c) irises gleamed in determination. on her back was a strap of arrows, and slung onto her shoulder was an expensive bow which may or may not be a gift from muzan.

was the foreigner spoiled in this household? ...yes.

being the mommy and son's favorite sure does have perks.

but someone, someone, didn't quite like her so much. sure--he tolerated her, but other than that, he pretty much just ignores her.

and he would do so right now if it weren't for his wife last night asking him to teach the (h/c)nette how to use a bow. and man do i tell you, HE FOLDED.

who wouldn't in front of a beauty like haru? y/n folded multiples times in front of the woman too.

"japanese."

"h-huh?"

"speak japanese."

"aw naw.." why was he suddenly ordering her to speak japanese!? he knows she's still struggling with learning the language but man.. 'this man is fine asf  but he's rlly such a douche. im abt to tell this to haru mommy'

the man raised a taunting brow; his crimson eyes glimmering in amusement of her predicament of not being able to communicate, "well..?"

her eye twitched.

gulping, she soon began struggling with her broken japanese. her brows furrowed in frustration, and her lips open and closed; hesitantly letting uncertain words out of her mouth.

"beat me."

"what the f-"

💤💤💤

news flash: she still didn't know how to speak japanese.

what she meant by beat me was "teach me" and that.. didn't turn out well for muzan's father. he cringed every time she attempted to say a word that sounded the same as "teach" but whatever, now he was out in the woods at winter trying to teach the foreign girl how to use a bow.

the dilf was holding her in place.

his huge, scarred hands placing itself firmly on her shoulder. and his other one holding her non-dominant arm in front. his warm breath was basically fanning itself close to her ear, but not in a weird way(🤨), but the type to just be close enough that she could hear even in this breezy atmosphere in winter.

it was actually a relaxing time, minus the fact she kept saying weird things.

"so i just extend, or like, break my arms then i'll finally catch a wild rabbit?" she muttered. also holding herself in place while basically breaking every bone in her body.

she needed to exercise.

bad, real bad.

after releasing an arrow to a tree she targetted, watching it fly to the air then falling plummeting down to the snow filled ground; she released a disappointed sigh from the arrow falling to the floor.