1-6

"you are hereby sentenced to death."

"..😟?"

"do you have any knowledge on what you've just done?" a rather strong, tall man crossed his arms across his chest while looking disdainfully at the foreigner that was currently sitting on the tatami mat. "you have tainted the kibutsuji heir; with your lips--that alone is a crime to a prestigious clan!"

"STINK STINK, I DIDN'T EVEN DO ANYTHING?? AND PLUS HE WAS THE ONE WHO TAINTED ME!"

"shush, anything you say will be held against you," the right-hand man of shōto kibutsuji scowled.

he was a funny thing.

a man who is close to be fluent with the language english. how did he know how to speak of that? ..well, we'll never know unless he spills his sad gacha backstory.

the girl grew tired of the accusations sent right back and forth towards her. so, standing up with a rather frustrated look; she said her current thoughts. "i-- i didn't even want my first kiss to be stolen by muzan, i wanted it to be mommy haru!"

mentioning the wife of his employer steeled the assistant's resolve.

"what?! how dare you now taint the name of this household's mistress with that foul mouth of yours!"

"fuck you!"

she was hereby sentenced to death.

🧬🧬🧬

perhaps, maybe perhaps, angering the man was not good. but.. why exactly was it not good?

she merely defended herself from his mere accusations!

and plus, he should be thanking her for not snitching to muzan or mommy haru! because if she did.. then whatever would happen to that mere right-hand man of the kibutsuji head?

she sighed, now leaning on the bars which greeted her again. why did it seem like every year she gets locked up..

no matter.

soon, everything will end.

she just wished the family who was currently on vacation would come soon.

"god, may you please guide mommy haru, muzan and probably the dilf too.. to safety. i wish that when they arrive back here, they'll be all good in one piece."

'although, i, myself, may not be in one piece anymore..'

"may chaos rise within the dilf for having such a mid secretary.."

🧬🧬🧬

in another area of japan, there stood a family.

one obsessive father, one awooga of a mother, and then finally.. the son, who is a soon-to-be psycho.

they were resting in another compound.
news of muzan finally being cured? hooray! that means they can finally go on vacation for the first time ever in decades.

though, thinking it was supposed to be a happy-happy trip; it was actually chaotic and.. empty.

why?