2-3

"shuli.."

voice soft, a teen looked at his messenger bird as it flew down to his awaiting finger.

flawless as it may, and as always, the moon brightly shone down upon him and his surroundings--shining down on him with little guidance as his light like a parent.

the boy with the prettiest pinkish irises closed his eyes, blinking, before staring at his precious little friend once again.

"..welcome back, dear friend," his head bobbed in a small action, presenting a tiny nod. "..how are you?"

shuli chirped.

"i see. i am glad to know that you are doing well. then what about y/n? is she doing well?"

"t-tweet!"

"..what?"

enchantment is barely enough; an understatement to describe the feeling swelling in her heart from having a full view of the sight the foreigner was currently seeing right before her eyes.

a flat object that had a very defined shape. one that must've and most definitely been carved by a craftsmaster--something that is a very rare treasure.

it was truly drawing her in.

looked too much of it, as each second passed by, to the point it was screaming at the foreigner to be held within the top of her palms once again.

when it tilted up to the illuminating light of the moon, it shined.

it was simply scintillating.

her entire figure stopped; halting on its own before pointing at such a variable.

"i--..is that a phone..?" her finger shook, along with her voice, as she stared at the flat object held by the progenitor's hand.

the man blinked, seemingly a bit surprised, "..yes," he drew a breath in. "yes, it is."

her hand twitched, already having the spiteful thought of grabbing the phone away from him.

was that a bad action?

no.

most certainly not.

it was her possession, after all.

action fast; currents of wind sliced through the air as he might describe it as, such, watching as his beloved basically snatched the object from his hands. his eyebrows raised in amusement of the situation; it

perhaps some trees in their vicinity got sliced down from barks to their trunks--stumbling upon many more of its kin and falling like dominos.

maybe these kind of actions from the (h/c)nette is what caused nature and animals to hate her.

but, eh. what are they gonna do?

throw another boulder at her?

"as if," she scoffed, laying her eyes steady on the plane settled between a hand of hers. "..if i remember correctly, the password is-"

a strong gust of wind suddenly occurred in the area, and the sound it made whirling the leaves in trees quieted down her voice when she said what the magic word is when opening the phone.

"ah-ha! got it!"

when the phone lit up to her home screen, the foreigner  was surprised to say the least when she found pictures of her, and a longer haired version of the demon next to her, settled in a portion of her wallpaper.