1-0

"GIMME THAT SHIT!"

in less than a millisecond, the piece of technology got snatched away from his hands.

oh, god.

she missed this.

the (h/c)nette missed holding onto her beloved phone. she ran her fingers on the flat object, admiring how smooth the back was, along with the front which had a black screen that now had a.. crack.

a rise of a brow was instantly forming on her facial structure, as she scrutinized what happened to her beloved phone; she looked back and forth between the technology on her hand and the ravenette that looked confused as well.

"did you.. drop my phone?"

he shook his head.

"..but it has a crack. i.. i didn't leave it with one," she clicked the power button, and the light that came out of the.. piece of whatever it was made the kibutsuji heir widen his eyes. but, what made his eyes widen more was a very beautiful..--drawing? was it even a drawing? it looked too good to be one.. it had to be a copy and paste of something--..on her lockscreen. he wondered what that was.

but before he could ask, he had to answer her indirect question to not ensue any misunderstandings, "i-- ahem, i did not break it. but before i did hold the.. questionable object," muzan ploddingly pursed his lips into a thin line. "..i saw a couple squirrels, messing with it."

"..THE SQUIRRELS THAT THREW ACORNS AT ME..?"

muzan blinked. he thought back on the memory of the creatures' appearance before nodding, "yes, those squirrels."

a smile formed on her face.

y/n turned around, hands behind her back while securing her phone inside her yukata like how muzan hid it earlier, "i'm craving some squirrel meat rn. muzan, did you bring something to start a fire?"

"yes."

"great!" she clasped her hands together. "i'll be hunting.. food. and you start the fire, got it?"

"yes."

'weren't you scared of those animals earlier, though?' he thought, watching the (h/c)nette who began to march her way back to the location of the wild creatures' earlier.

a bow that he gifted to her was slung behind her back; her arms were extended upwards, noticeably stretching her back and limbs to get her body ready to do some shootings.

well, whatever.

it was time for breakfast anyway, and she must be hungry again to suddenly not be so scared of those wild animals.

muzan gave the dead rabbit that she killed a glance before tiredly heaving himself up and gathering materials to start a fire. she must be that hungry for the rabbit to not be enough for her.

giving the walking (h/c)nette one last worried glance, he looked away and started to gather stray wood that's near him.

"...come back, i guess."

💤💤💤

"if i were a nasty ass, musty squirrel.. where would i be?"

step after step, she mused to herself quietly with a small grin. if anything, this was payback for her beloved screen having a crack and for the acorns earlier. it wasn't animal abuse! she was just getting back at the squirrels with a smile 😁.