iDon't Believe In Love

What if it's the crossover you didn't know you needed until it happened?

Surprisingly a Second Person POV

References:
500 Days of Summer opening

Quick A/N: I was watching 500 Days of Summer and came up with this. Sorry if it's already been done. Additionally, I won't be expanding on this but y'all are welcome to. However, I'm taking requests for One-Shot ideas. Also if you don't already know "iSee The Third Wheel" is a multichapter now!
_____________________

This is a story of boy meets girl.

The boy, Fredward Benson of Seattle, Washington, grew up believing he'd never truly be happy until the day he found the one.

This belief stemmed from early exposure to sad Christian pop music and total misreading of the movie, The Graduate.

The girl, Samantha Puckett of Los Angeles, California, did not share this belief. Since the disintegration of her parent's marriage. Sam had only loved two things. The first was her curly blonde hair. The second was how easily she could cut it off and feel nothing.

Freddie meets Sam on January 8th. He knows almost immediately she's who he's been searching for.

This is a story of boy meets girl.

But you should know upfront, this is not a love story.