* 6 *

My eyes are covered as I'm led into a dark room, the scent of apple and mint heavy in my head.

"Is this.....your home?" I ask cautiously, afraid of any harm to come to my mortal body.

"Yes, starlight. It's my home away from the Infinity Castle." He whispers as he opens the sliding door, leading me inside with one small step at a time. I smile softly as the cool air hits my face. Akaza sits me down on a soft seat, the silk making me oddly comfortable.

A soft light floods my vision as Akaza takes the blindfold off my eyes. Soft blue LEDs light up the dark room. I look around slowly and notice a large vanity with house plants everywhere. Tan walls with martial arts trophies and metals hanging on one full wall. Black out curtains hanging up with fairy lights on the curtains, currently off. I look down and blush a dark red.

I'm sitting on his bed.

Black silk covers the California King sized bed, along with at least 4 pillows and extra blankets.

I look up at him, noticing his veiny arms. 'He's hovering above me....why?' I scoot back, an embarrassing squeal escaping my lips. Akaza laughs softly, scooting closer. He sits down beside me, giving me space. "Sorry for the surprise, I just really wanted to give you the option of staying here. With me. Only if you need to, Luna."

"You used my first name...." I look up at him, stars growing in my eyes again. "Hardly anyone calls me by my first name in that tone.....caring and loving." I place my hand on his cheek, softly tracing his tattoos around his cheekbones. A soft pink grows on his cheeks, leaning his face into the palm of my hand. "I just want what's best for you, Luna. I want to make up for what happened to your brother." I tense up at the mention of my brother. "Please.....don't mention Kyo.....I miss him like crazy but I can't keep reliving my brother's death. My little brother's cries and my father's screaming and drunken-" I cut myself off before I say something I regret.

"Your father's what?" Akaza asks, anger growing in his eyes, possibly already knowing the truth.

"My father's drunken abuse to my brother and I....."

Then Akaza just leaves.