* 3 *

*The Next Morning*

I wake up to the soft sunlight hitting my eyes, and I groan softly. "I really shouldn't have drank so much...." I look at the time and notice a note and a glass of water on my bedside table. I reach for the glass and sip slowly. I then grab the note and slowly read it.

My dear Luna,

I apologize for our unfortunate meeting last night but for what it's worth, I enjoyed every second I spent with you. Again, I apologize for the untimely ending of your brother, Kyojuro. But the moment I looked into your sparkling eyes, I've been hit with the feeling that I need to be near you. To protect you. To love you. I don't know how or why I feel this way and I've never felt this way towards any human. Ever. So again, I apologize for any inconvenience that this encounter may have brought to you, but I really am infatuated with the thought of you, Luna Rengoku. So please, join me in two nights time. Downtown. Meet me at the shopping mall. Please. I'll be waiting for you, my darling.

-Akaza

I gasp in a mix of surprise and shock. Nobody has ever written me a letter of this much love and meaning. I blush, a light pink dusting my cheeks. I smile softly, clutching the note to my chest softly, as to not tear the delicate paper.

After a little while, I slowly get up and head to the bathroom, to shower off last night's endeavors and the scent of Akaza. "Don't want to tip Tanjiro off." I chuckle to myself. I step into the hot shower, steam flowing upwards towards the warm sunny sky. I sigh as I softly wash my skin, cuts and scrapes softly burning. "The only shitty part of the job....."

After about an hour, I step out and start drying my long, jet black hair. I then bandage any large wounds and then dress myself in a black tee shirt, a shirt black skirt and my deep dark blue galaxy haori. I smell my haori as it smell different then my normal detergent. I gasp softly and blush.

"Akaza....you shouldn't have...."

Apple and mint. My two favorite scents. He must have gotten that from Kyo....

"Honestly proves he cares more about me then anyone...." I smile softly. I then run, grab my nichirin and kunai thigh belt and run towards headquarters to greet the master.