* 4 *

"Good afternoon, master!"

"Good morning, my children...."

After the meeting, Mitsuri runs up behind me, smiling her sweet smile. "So what happened last night? One second you were behind us and the next you were gone...." A slight ting of worry in her voice. "Oh I'm fine. I met up with another friend and had a couple of drink with them too." I smile softly, trying not to make a face with the lie.

"Okay....just let us know next time, alright?"

"Alright. So let get going! It's going to take all day to get to our mission!" I smile brightly as I run ahead, stopping at my estate to grab a few things.

"Hello Miss Rengoku!" Tanjiro, Zenitsu and Inosuke say to me as I enter my estate.

"Hello boys! Ready for our mission?" I say with some enthusiasm, but slight worry.

"Yes ma'am!" Tanjiro says with a bow. I smile as I grab my bag with extra supplies. "Alright! Let's get in the car and go!"

*About 12 hours later*

I step out of the car, stretching and eyeing the large mountain in front of us. "Anyone need to rest before we scale the mountain?" I ask, yawning softly.

"NO WAY! IM READY FOR A FIGHT!" Inosuke yells loudly. I shush him softly.

"This is a stealth mission. I need you three to spray this on yourselves." I hand each of them a little bottle and spray myself as well. Tanjiro sniffs it and gags a bit. "Demon scent? Really?" I nod slightly. "But it's mixed with wisteria so if they won't get near us while we stalk them. I do have to warn you three though.....this is upper moon territory. Prepare yourselves for a heavy and long battle." I say as I toss anything extra in the car and put on my lightweight battle pack. "I have bandages, food, water, everything you guys will need. I promise everyone will make it out alive this time. Have faith." I say with a smile as a single tear falls down my cheek.

"It's alright, Miss Rengoku. We have faith in you." Tanjiro and Zenitsu say, Zenitsu slightly flirting with me. I frown.

"Zenitsu. I'm 25. You're a charge, my guy." I say with furrowed brows.

"Sorry. Let's go, guys." He says with a tremble in his voice.

I shake my head, smiling softly as we ascend the mountain.